Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

I am Legacy

WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

I am Legacy Empty I am Legacy

Post  WildFire Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:03 am

"Shoot to Thrill" By AC DC plays on the 'Tron as Gravy Boy Runs out to the ring mic in hand.

The crowd cheers as he vaults over the top rope and lands in the center of the ring.

Gravy Boy : "Ladies and Gentlemen, I am here in this ring to make several announcements."

Gravy Boy : "The first being that I will no longer be known as Gravy Boy, but that I will now be known as LEGACY!!!"

Crowd looks confused.

Legacy : "It is an honour and a privedge to carry on the Legacy and name of my predecessor, the first Gravy Boy, but there comes a time when you must step out of the large shadows of Past and Future hall of famers and forge a Bright new future for yourself. It is time for me to step up and prove myself worthy of that Legacy and to forge my own name and identity. To never forget the people who came before me, and to forge an new Future as bright as the one that was handed to me when I chose to take the name Gravy Boy !!!"

The crowd cheers loudly.

Legacy : "It is for this purpose that I take the name LEGACY, and I issue a very special challenge, a Hardcore challenge to the CURRENT BLACK CROWN Champion, Butter Chicken."

Suddenly "Burn in Hell" By Twisted Sister plays on the 'Tron.

The lights flicker and when they come back on WildFire is standing in the ring next to Legacy.

WildFire : "Well brother, I really like that idea, it's about time you showed some intiative and got off your butt, infact, I really like the idea of a Hardcore Black Crown Match. Actually lets make it a special invitational tournement, a Hardcore Tournement, winner takes all. The winner of the single elimination tournement will be the BLACK CROWN CHAMPION.
    You want to prove yourself worthy of your name start here and now. Fight hard, fight well, and win."

The light flicker and when they come back on WildFire is gone.

Legacy looking perturbed and a little angry leaves the ring sullenly.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 5:15 am