Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

Scout vs Legacy (round 2)

WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Scout vs Legacy (round 2) Empty Scout vs Legacy (round 2)

Post  WildFire Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:21 pm

"Shoot to Thrill" By AC DC plays on the 'tron as Legacy runs down to the ring mic in hand and vaults over the top rope landing in the center of the ring.

Legacy :"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to ROUND 2 of the epic Scout vs Legacy Matchup !!"

Crowd Cheers

Legacy for those unfortunate few who did not see the match as it happened here is your catch up, oh and shame on you." He points to the 'tron and highlights of their last match are shown.

Legacy :"As you can see it was a pretty good match that unfortunently ended in a draw. " He frowns

Legacy :"I hate ties they annoy me all that no winners or losers crap, but what I really hate is LOUD MOUTHED COMMENTATORS who don't really know a damn thing about wrestling and should keep their freaking mouths shut."

Legacy :"Ya you know who you are dumbass, what the Hell is all this crap "I think that Scout is Arthax because he fought just as bad" "

Legacy :"For the record jerkoff there was nothing wrong with the way Arthax wrestled, it was just what he did when he wasn't wrestling like shooting off his racist mouth and attacking that referee."

Legacy :"For record, our tie match can be seen two ways. 1) I beat the living crap out of Scout, but couldn't close the deal and pin him or 2) I beat the crap out of Scout, but he gutted it out and survived to get the tie against overwelming odds."

Legacy :"Oh and Scout/Arthax, it's not just the wins and losses that make a good wrestler, it's how they fight, it's how they deal with the winning and the losing and whether they bring it each and everynight, despite everything that goes on. The only person that has a right to call you a loser is you, and if you think that you are a Loser then you are !!!"

Legacy :"Anyway let's get this started!! Scout let's GET IT ON !!!"

Legacy waits for Scout to come to the ring.
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Scout vs Legacy (round 2) Empty Re: Scout vs Legacy (round 2)

Post  Wicker Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:19 am

ADDED!!!

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:06 pm