Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

The Pain of the Living Shadow

shadowinger
    shadowinger

Number of posts : 186
    Registration date : 2010-10-18

The Pain of the Living Shadow Empty The Pain of the Living Shadow

Post  shadowinger Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:57 pm

Shadowinger staggers Backstage after his defeat to Vara Verde in a Last Man Standing match. Blood seeps from the cut on his head. He knew that he would have to take a beating from the Spectre because of the demands from the letter left on Shadowinger's locker door which the masked man referred to on the SCT Titantron. Shadowinger must follow the orders of Vara Verde in an attempt to get back his Girlfriend Vanessa Canes.

As Shadowinger walks backstage knocks tables, equipment everwhere with a rage. Then SCT roving reporter comes running upto Shadowinger.

Charleen: Shadow, gotta say the SCT fans are all behind you finding and getting Vanessa Canes back. Vara Verde has become so twisted since he lost Charlotte. We can only sympathise with your situation. Where do you go from here?

Shadowinger: Charleen, Vara Verde has me in a corner for the time being which kills me to be in this situation. But my number one priority is my Girlfriend Vanessa and getting her back. It's good to know that I have the support of the SCT fans (cheering from the Arena can be heard, Shadow, Shadow, Shadow). It gives me strength to not give up. I maybe exhausted, bleeding and being used like a puppet but I will not fall. Now I must return to my Locker room Charleen.

Charleen: Thank you Shadowinger for those words in a difficult time. (Charleen turns back to the camera) Well SCT fans SCT's Living Shadow is being tormented by Vara Verde emotionally & physically with his twisted games. But Shadowinger vows to carry on for the sake of his Girlfriend Vanessa Canes. Stay tuned SCT fans for when the The Spectre faces The Living Shadow in this horror story.

Shadowinger can be seen disappearing down the corridor towards Locker room looking beaten but not defeated.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:00 pm