Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

The Living Shadow's Callout

shadowinger
    shadowinger

Number of posts : 186
    Registration date : 2010-10-18

The Living Shadow's Callout Empty The Living Shadow's Callout

Post  shadowinger Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:58 am

The lights go out in the Arena and the sound of thunder echoes around the SCT arena. The SCT fans start to cheer as they know that "The Living Shadow" is about to arrive. Shadowinger appears at the top of the ramp by himself and not accompanied by his Manager and Girlfriend Vanessa Canes. There is an explosion of red pyrotechnics. Shadowinger starts to make his way to the ring. SCT fans chant Shadow Shadow!!! The lights slowly come on in the arena. Shadowinger stands in the centre of the SCT ring holding a mic.

Shadowinger: SCT fans it's time for SCT’s so called ‘Spectre’ Vara Verde to feel the full wrath of the ‘Living Shadow’. You dare to steal my manager/girlfriend because you have some crazy notion that Vanessa is some woman called Charlotte. I don’t think so!!!! You’ve started something that you will not be able to stop. It’s time for some payback and for me to unleash hell on your sorry life.

Shadowinger stops for a minute before he resumes talking.

Shadowinger: Fear and Darkness are my friends and you will soon see that effect. If by now you don’t know what I mean by that is that I’m challenging you at the next SCT PPV to a Hell in a Cell match but with a twist. If I win the match then Vanessa comes back to me by my side but if you win the match then Vanessa becomes your Manager/girlfriend for good. So Vara Verde do you accept my challenge? 

Shadowinger waits in the ring for a response from Vara Verde.

“Burn” from The Cure starts to play but instead of Vara Verde it is Vanessa that appears in the entrance

Vanessa: Vara is not available at the moment. We spent some time reconnecting and he needs his rest.

The public reacts loudly making Shadowinger even more enraged

Vanessa: While we were getting acquainted again, he explained me everything, the accident, he thinking that I was dead and while he talked everything came back to me. My name is not Vanessa. My name is Charlotte and I finally got reunited to my true love.

Everybody is quiet in the audience. Most people are incredulous while listening to what Vanessa is saying.

Vanessa: I can never, and I mean NEVER, be your girlfriend again. You preyed on me when I was vulnerable making me believe that I was somebody else but you are a very talented wrestler so if you win the match I will manage you again. That’s the stipulation and it’s no negotiable.

Shadowinger prepares himself to answer back but is interrupted by Vanessa

Vanessa: Don’t bother to answer. Next Friday at PPV just be in the ring. Vara will demolish you.

“Burn” from The Cure starts again to play and Vanessa exits leaving a very enraged Shadowinger in the ring

dark horse
    dark horse

Number of posts : 205
    Registration date : 2010-04-16

The Living Shadow's Callout Empty Re: The Living Shadow's Callout

Post  dark horse Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:36 pm

Added

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:56 am