Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

Mortanius Callout

VinceTheRave

Number of posts : 34
    Registration date : 2009-06-17

Mortanius Callout Empty Mortanius Callout

Post  VinceTheRave Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:47 pm

Lights go out in the arena, and a series of coloured lasers shine in to the sound of his theme tune.. Many changing-coloured pyrotechnics flash all the way on the titan tron as Vince "The Rave" Rapture makes his way to the ring.

Vince “The Rave” Rapture’s entrance theme blasts around the arena..
    (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAQZEBlZulU)

The lights turn back on, Vince “The Rave” Rapture is stood at the top of the ramp, looking pretty banged up as a result of the “last blood” match.. He then makes his way into the ring..

Vince “The Rave” Rapture: I’ve come out here.. Cos I’ve got something to say..

Vince “The Rave” Rapture pauses briefly and looks around..

Vince “The Rave” Rapture: In all the time I’ve been in SCT, I’ve never suffered such a beat down as the one I did last week at the hands of Mortanius.. Ever..But that beat down.. It didn’t hurt.. In actual fact.. It felt pretty good.. Brought out a side of me I never knew existed.. So tonight, as crazy as it may sound, I’m challenging Mortanius to another match.. See if he can do it all over again.. Only this time.. With different results.. So what do ya say??
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Mortanius Callout Empty Re: Mortanius Callout

Post  Wicker Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:48 am

ADDED