Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

Meeting the Daughter

WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Meeting the Daughter Empty Meeting the Daughter

Post  WildFire Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:31 am

WildFire and Twiilight Storm are talking back and forth as they head to meet Twilight daughter accompanied by the other Immortals.

Twilight :"So what do I do if she hates me, it's not like I was ever a good mother. maybe she won't want to have anything to do wth me."

WildFire :"Hey if she hated you I don't think she would want to see you. She's here so that's probably a good sign. Besides we all make mistakes and do things we are not proud of, none of us can change the past, all we can do is try and do our best in the here and now. If you want to apolize for what happened, aploligize, but nothing you can say or do will change what was done. "

Twilight (looking thoughtful)

WildFire : "So she is 16 eh? Just two years older than my two oldest daughters."

Twilight : "Yeah."

WildFire makes a strange sour face.

Twilight doesn't notice.

They quickly arrive at the place of the meeting.

WildFire :"So do you want us to come in with you or stay outside and wait or what? I am sure we can meet her later if you want?"

Twilight :"Ok."

She enters the room and goes to have her first ever meeting with her teenage daughter.

Soho Sixx turns to WildFire : "So Sixteen," He quips "What a fun age."

WildFire : "Yes," he shudders "Someday soon my daugters will be that age, I CAN'T WAIT."

Soho Sixx : Boys, sex, that crappy Vampire movie Twilight."

WildFire :"Yeah, I'll never forget when I took my daughters to see it, it was the closest to Hell on Earth that I ever want to get ever again. All those squealing, cooing, tweeners and teenage girls and some not so teenage, hanging on ever word, screaming at the tops of their lungs everytime those guys took off their shirts."

Soho Sixx :"Baby's first O ?"

WildFire (looking horrified and shellshocked) : "Indeed, indeed, it was like sitting my daughters down to have "the sex talk" and finding out at like 9 that they probably knew more about sex then I did."

Soho Sixx : "Very Creepy."

WildFire :"Try taking them bra shopping for the first time, or their first period." He makes a grossed out face

Soho Sixx :"And not to mention dating."

WildFire (shrugs) :"I figure I'll just give their boyfriends the first, second and third degree, maybe put the fear of God into them, after all it's the least I can do for all the anguish and sleepless nights they'll put me through."

Soho Sixx :"Indeed."

Legacy pipes up :"Shoulda had sons then."

WildFire :"Hmm maybe Charlene will have one, she has been saying she wants to get preganant soon."

Bigjobs :"Perhaps you should wait until you are married??"

WildFire sighs : "I don't think she wants to wait that long, she's a nester and she wants to be settled down and have kids and stuff."

Bigjobs :"And you don't?"

WildFire :"I told her, I don't want to get married again anytime soon, when I said "I do" to Charlee I meant it, I meant that she would be my first, last and only marriage."

Soho Sixx :"But she left you and your daughters."

WildFire :"I made an oath before God, my family and my friends, and I meant it forever. Besides I do want more kids, and a son would be nice. "

Bigjobs :"But if Charleen wants to marry you and have your kids is it fair?"

WildFire shakes his head ."I don't know, it is what is it, we'll figure it out."

Bigjobs :"But..."

WildFire : "Hey they are coming out..."

Twilight Storm comes out with her Teenage daughter.

Twilight Storm : "Hey guys his is my daughter, Amanda Maria Callasantos, Amanada these are my Friends.."

Amanda :"Hey hi how are ya?"

Twilight pointing them our one a time : "This is Bigjobs, this is Soho Sixx, this is ..."

Amanda noticing WildFire for the first time :"Hey your WildFire ain't cha, you are so Kool, I have all your stuff, wait till Emmy hears about this I just got to meet WildFire in person would you like sign an autograph I got all your stuff even your special action figures so like whats it like to ... oh lets take a picture on my cell" She holds up her phone and stands really really close to WildFire and snaps off a quick picture.

WildFire looks really uncomfortable as the rest of The Immortals suddenly find somewhere else to be leaving him and Twilight alone with her daughter.

Amanda conitnues to chatter on as WildFire mutters under his breathe :"Traitors, I'll get you guys for this ..."
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Meeting the Daughter Empty Re: Meeting the Daughter

Post  Wicker Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:59 pm

Do we need a pic for Twilight's dauther? Will she appear again?
    WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Meeting the Daughter Empty Re: Meeting the Daughter

Post  WildFire Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:08 pm

yes she will probably be a re-occurring character
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11