Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

Meeting Chaball and .....Ray Mastrio

Gast

Meeting Chaball and .....Ray Mastrio Empty Meeting Chaball and .....Ray Mastrio

Post  Gast Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:25 am

We swith over to the backstage Area

Charleen: I am here waiting on SCT's newest member Chaball. He should arrive any minute now. Oh wait there he is. CHABAL CHABAL

Chaball: Hi Charleen

Charleen: Welcome to SCT. How do you like it so far.
    Chaball: Well thanks Charleen

Ray Mastrio: wait wait wait Chaball. Let me do the talking.

Charleen: And you are ?
    Ray Mastrio: Who I am....what the.. I am The Iatalian Stallion, the milano mauler, the Ceasar of Wrestling...

Charleen: That a long name ( smiles)

Ray Mastrio: I was not finished yet. My name is Ray Mastrio, you must been living under a rock. I am the most famous name in managing history

Charleen: Ok well fine. What do you wanted to say then

Ray Mastrio: after being telephoned over and over again by mister Brown, no no after being stalkedfor months by him with the same question over and over again...When is Chaball coming, we need him, so many crappy wrestlers here please please please

Charleen: we get the pictur

Ray Mastrio: after all these months we finally said yes. We felt sorry for the guy. I saw the roster and it needed a superstar duo like us. So here we are, making your lives here a little more brighter

Charleen: Thats quit a big statement Ray Mastrio. There are allot of big stars here in SCT
    Ray Mastrio: If you got low standards as yourself then they are stars yes. But me, the Adonis from Apulia it means nothing.

Charleen: And what do you have to say about this Chaball

Chaball: I think...

Ray Mastrio: You think nothing, you fight and I do the talking. Now lets go we have an appointment with mister Brown

Charleen: Well there you have it, our newest superstar and his manager.
    Gast

Meeting Chaball and .....Ray Mastrio Empty Re: Meeting Chaball and .....Ray Mastrio

Post  Gast Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:05 am

The camera switches to the backstage area. There we see BCC158 walking down the hallway.

Then we suddenly bumps into a unknown man who is talking to another man.

BCC158: He watch were you going, blind or something ?

The unknown man looks at BCC158 and laughs at him: Watch it yourself Chubby.

BCC158: Say what? What did call me?

Unknown man: What are you deaf ? I called you Chubby, cause that’s what you are. And what about it, what are you going to do about it fatty

BCC158: Well I could make you eat those words in the ring right now.

Unknown man: haha you haven’t got a clue who your talking to. I am Chaball, the best thing that has ever come to SCT.

BCC158: Chaball hmmm well Chaball you want to bring that big mouth to the ring ? And who the hell is this ?

BCC158 points to the man Chaball was talking to

Ray Mastrio : I am Ray Mastrio, Chaball’s manager. And if you want a fight with Chaball here then its on. We will see you in the ring

BCC158: See you there then little man, Chaball, and I will make you won't be able to call me fatty ever again
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Meeting Chaball and .....Ray Mastrio Empty Re: Meeting Chaball and .....Ray Mastrio

Post  Wicker Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:33 am

sorry ... too late .. the show is already confirmed.
    But we could a rematch. What do you think?
    Gast

Post  Gast Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:41 am

ah I saw it to late...no problem. Next time better. Glad to be on the first show
    WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Post  WildFire Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:33 am

it was good keep it up Smile
    Gast

Post  Gast Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:35 am

Glad to have been in the main event Razz
    Gast

Post  Gast Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:44 am

hmm maybe will meet there soon Laughing
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Post  Wicker Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:33 am

chaball wrote:hmm maybe will meet there soon Laughing

not before Six String Icon has kicked Arthax out of the ring cheers cheers
    Gast

Post  Gast Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:24 am

>.>
    *Kicks Wicker* afro

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:26 pm