Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

Chaball and the chicken

Gast

Chaball and the chicken Empty Chaball and the chicken

Post  Gast Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:35 am

We go backstage

The camera’s shows Chaball and Ray Mastrio walking in the backstage Area.

:Chaball: What a dump.
    Ray: it is. Cant they clean the place here…We’re are we anyway
    Chaball : Washinton DC
    Ray: : Ah that explaines. Just as crappy as the people who live here

They turn the corner and see Butter Chicken sitting with a family sized bucket of KFC’s chicken wings.The grease of the chicken’s is dripping on butter chicken’s clothes

Ray: What the hell. That’s enough Chicken for 10 people. No wonder you like you do.

Butter chicken: You got a problem ?

Chaball: Ah disgusting, shut your mouth while your eating. There are children watching this show. My god you are filthy

Ray: it’s a wonder you fit in those clothes.

Butter Chicken: Go away and leave me alone with my Chicken bucket.
    Butter grabs a extra Large Coke and washes the chicken away and burps

Ray is looking in disgust and and want to throw up: You make me sick.
    They should keep you in a hog’sfarm.

Butter Chicken: Keep going little man and you will have a problem!!!

Ray: The only one who has a problem is the one that’s home waiting for you. Probably your mother. She has to live with that smell and your disgusting appearance. Bet she still thinks about that wild night soooo many years ago ….if only she had used protection.

Butter Chicken: Why you……and he hits Ray on the head.

Ray Falls and ButterChicken jumps on him. Chaball jumps in and drags Butter Chicken of of Ray Mastrio and the 2 begin to punch each other in a wild brawl.

Then suddenly GM MR Brown walks by, and accidentally get pushed over by the brawling ButterChicken and Chaball

Mr Brown : What the…………He you 2 clowns….get over here. If you 2 want to fight then not here, look what you did to my suit. Get your sorry behinds to the ring and settle it there. And let me add a stipulation. The loser of that match gets the cleaning bill from my suit.

MR Brown walks away angry mumbling…morons…Italian suit…cost me month salary…well a month salary from them……..

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:30 pm