Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

NighTMarch is upset...

NighTMarch is upset... Empty NighTMarch is upset...

Post  Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:25 pm

NighTMarch is pacing back and forth, then he stops and slams his fist into the locker door...

NighTMarch: Damn!

Danny Black walks by the door, and sticks his head in...

NighTMarch: Danny, thanks for stopping by... I am really getting sick of the Black Angel punk! Him and his stupid chair! What do you say, you help me put him in his place?

Danny Black:

NighTMarch is upset... Empty Re: NighTMarch is upset...

Post  Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:35 pm

Well I told ya if you ever needed me call. BlackAngel and I had a go before and he's a pretty all right fella, but for a man that may or may not be, becoming a father real soon he sure is trying to march on like he's got something to prove. And truthfully he's acten like and an A$$hole and maybe it's about time someone showed him how that chair felt from the other side. So count me in. As far as his little buddy goes don't know 'em but they wanna team up and try to take on my pal that puts him standing on the tracks and trains roll'en through. So looks likes it's gonna be another day of fun at the zoo, but after this match we all sit down with a few cold beers and work the rest of this out like men, or have one hell'va drunken brawl either way drinks are on me.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:10 pm