Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

NighTMarch says goodbye...

NighTMarch says goodbye... Empty NighTMarch says goodbye...

Post  Guest Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:37 pm

The lights flicker and the sounds of many feet marching fill the arena. A white mist fills the ring floor and begins spilling over the apron to the concrete floor below. Soon the song of the nightmarchers starts in over the loudspeakers. In the center of the ring, the mist suddenly turns red and the familiar dark figure that is the NighTMarch slowly rises from the mist. He seems to be holding a microphone and soon, signals for silence! Shortly afterward, his music fades out.

NighTMarch: Now, I have always been an advocate of the fans. I have worked hard, every show, DAMN HARD to give you... points to a fan in the front row and you... points to another fan and YOU ALL... turns on his heel gesturing to the entire arena100% of all that I could give you. But now, after tonight, after blindly walking into a beautifully laid trap... stops for effect Well played... well played. You young upstarts have pulled one over on this old hound dog. Now, I have to leave... hang up the old boots.

I want you young punks to remember one thing! Remember that it's these fans
    gestures wildly at the crowd, who erupts in a roar in response these fans that put the money in your pocket! They are the ones that feed your families, the put those 20,000 euro watches on your skinny little wrists! Give them a show... if you don't, remember that I am the Hawaiian Bogey-man! When you hear a bump in the night... when you feel the hair on the back of your neck rise... when you get the chicken skin, it's me, watching you... you never know when I will take you to the TRAIL'S END!!!

NighTMarch spews red mist high into the air, and as it dissipates, the mist builds from the mat again! It builds and builds, obscuring the NighTMarch from view, when finally, a lightning bolt strikes, clearing the mist away! NighTMarch is nowhere to be seen! All that remains is the blood stain that he left from his brutal match!
    WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

NighTMarch says goodbye... Empty Re: NighTMarch says goodbye...

Post  WildFire Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:17 am

Cya man it was good having ya around.
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Post  Wicker Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:50 am

I'm very sad that you will leave the fed. Sad Sad Sad
    I wish you all the best and it was great to have you in SCT!!!

Wicker

Post  Guest Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:52 am

Thanks guys! It was fun!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:59 am