Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

NighTMarch returns...

NighTMarch returns... Empty NighTMarch returns...

Post  Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:29 pm

NighTMarch is walking towards the locker room, a bandage on his head after his brutal match with Black Angel. He steps into the locker room and walks up to Black Angel.

NighTMarch: Hey, Angel, I got a present for you. He hands Black Angel a chair with a big pink ribbon on it... I figured that it seems like you can't win a match without your chair, I thought you might like a new one. NighTMarch moves in close to the Dark One... But the next time you feel like wiping my face off with that thing, be prepared for a Hell like you have never known!

NighTMarch turns and walks away...
    Gast

NighTMarch returns... Empty Re: NighTMarch returns...

Post  Gast Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:57 pm

BlackAngel keeps thinking in the last words while suddenly answers:

NightMarch wait... I also have a gift for you.. here you have some more bandages, as you are missing many defeats against me untill then..

BlackAngel smiles and takes the pink chair

You know.. that pink chair is funny, I will bring it to my summer house, but forget about using it in a battle.. oh, and as you imagine, in the next battle I will use my legendary chair against Danny Black.. That chair is part of my life you like it or not..

Post  Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:30 pm

NighTMarch stares intently at Black Angel... just as it looks like they will come to blows, NighTMarch chuckles. Soon the chuckle erupts into laughter and NighTMarch walks off laughing hard!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:01 pm