Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

BlackA. Yoj. Bak. vs NightM. DannyB. Tag Team

Gast

BlackA. Yoj. Bak. vs NightM. DannyB. Tag Team Empty BlackA. Yoj. Bak. vs NightM. DannyB. Tag Team

Post  Gast Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:41 pm

In the last fight with me against nightmarch I won, so what about nightmarch asking for help to DannyBlack, his friend, to have his revenge? They can be speaking from the ring, and me and Yojiro Bakemono can be outside the ring, in the corridor for example. What do you think? any ideas?
    WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

BlackA. Yoj. Bak. vs NightM. DannyB. Tag Team Empty Re: BlackA. Yoj. Bak. vs NightM. DannyB. Tag Team

Post  WildFire Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:02 pm

hmm interesting good idea
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

BlackA. Yoj. Bak. vs NightM. DannyB. Tag Team Empty Re: BlackA. Yoj. Bak. vs NightM. DannyB. Tag Team

Post  Wicker Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:59 pm

BlackAngel wrote:In the last fight with me against nightmarch I won, so what about nightmarch asking for help to DannyBlack, his friend, to have his revenge? They can be speaking from the ring, and me and Yojiro Bakemono can be outside the ring, in the corridor for example. What do you think? any ideas?

yeah, but hurry up, because I need to confirm the show tomorrow in the morning. Please write the story
    Gast

Post  Gast Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:45 am

Nightmarch's song sounds in the arena, lights go on and he appears in the ring followed by his good friend DannyBlack.
    Lots of fans cheer them and lift posters and banners

Suddenly lights go off. A big amount of smoke covers the field, while blackangel appears in the corridor with Yojiro Bakemono.

BlackAngel opens his chair ans sits down smiling, while Yojiro shakes the hand to the fans

BlackAngel: NightMarch, NightMarch.. Poor guy.. You though you could win against me? You know that's a dream.. You can ask for help to DannyBlack, to Wicker Man, or Undertaker, that will not change anything, people who I don't like never lifes enought to see a belt.. And today, Yojiro here will help me to win you again!

Prepare yourself because this night, the field will tremble with your falls! Anything can save you now from your destiny...Lose against us!

The crowd becomes crazy with his words while BlackAngel shakes the hand with Yojiro Bakemono

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:28 pm