Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

Tag Team Mayhem

WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Tag Team Mayhem Empty Tag Team Mayhem

Post  WildFire Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:46 pm

Experta is in the gym workign out when Legacy comes it.

Legacy :"Hey let's go, we got a tag team match coming up against Excellox and Thraxxas."

Experta ignores him and keeps workign out.

Legacy :"Hey tag team title defense in 5 let's go."

Experta conitnues to ignore him.

Legacy (frowns) :"Ahh I get it "the Lone Wolf" is to good for anything but the MOT tile eh?"

Legacy (laughs) : "Too bad you're too much of a Scrub to ever get a shot."

Experta pauses and looks over at Legacy.

Legacy : "What hit a nerve eh? It's true you're not good enough. For three reasons."

Experta puts down the weights and slowly turns towards Legacy menancingly.

Legacy :"Number 1, you haven't paid your dues, there are too many "better" wrestlers ahead of you and what have you done? Won a tag team title and a Black Crown. Yet you seem to think that entitles you to something."

Legacy :"Number 2, one of the people ahead of you is 4 time MOT Champ Twilight Storm, and quite frankly, she is 10 times the wrestler on her worst day, then you are on your best. And since you won't fight women EVER, you'll never get a shot because she will always be in your way. Worst case scenerio, you win the Belt and then you get scheduled for a title defense against her and have to chose between forfeiting it without a fight or fighting her for it. Either way it means that you put yourself in almost no position to win the title or keep it.

Legacy :"Number 3, you are just too damn arrogant and stupid for your own good. This lone wold thing is good for getting the Ladies, but wolves hunt in packs for a reason. A lone wolf is a dead wolf. And quite simply, you live alone, you die alone, and when you do no one cares or comes to your funeral."

Legacy :"Get your crap together and let's do this!"

Legacy turns and leaves.
    experta
    experta

Number of posts : 133
    Registration date : 2010-07-02

Tag Team Mayhem Empty Re: Tag Team Mayhem

Post  experta Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:46 pm

( Like I said awsome work bro Very Happy Just change all the parts to 100% ignoring, to experta, Legacy is still a nobody. )

Experta speaks up without turning to Legacy or stopping his training.

Experta: "It's not the belt that makes a man a champion. I've been a champion all my life, I was born to BE a champion.... if you have enough energy to run your mouth, put it in to training and maybe you wouldn't be just another face in the crowd..... guy."

Experta didn't know Legacy's name and he didn't care for it.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:45 am