Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

President Wesley Brown announces SCT

Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

President Wesley Brown announces SCT Empty President Wesley Brown announces SCT

Post  Wicker Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:33 am

This is gonna be the first segment of our first show. In fact that I'm not a native english speaker it would be great if somebody could review the text and correct it

One can hear a trumpet fanfare. A man wearing a black suit and a blond woman make their way down the aisle and enter the ring. In the ring the unknown man grabs a mic.

The unknown Man: "Ladies and Gentlemen....welcome to Squared Circle Terror...the former Allstar Wrestling Association".

First one can hear a loud "boooo" from the crowd then the crowd begin to cheer "AWA...AWA...AWA".

The unknown Man: "I know that you are upset that some mystery person bought all the shares of AWA and took over the whole federation. Moreover that person fired many of the wrestlers, staff members like reporters, sound engineers and so on."

The "booos" are getting louder.

The unknown Man: "I've heard that he will do much more things which are not that popular. I heard that for example the admission charges for the shows will be increase soon."

The crowd: "boooooo".

The unknown Man: "You know...I've found out who that person is who bought AWA. It is a very rich person who made all his money with stocktrading. His name is ... Wesley Brown".

The people in the crowd look at eachother.

The unknown Man (smiling): "I am 100% sure that all the people in this arena and all the people watching this show on TV know Wesley Brown."

The people in the audience totally confused look at eachother.

The unnknown Man: "Wesley Brown is....ME. I bought everything. I fired all these low class... so called wrestlers and all the other idiots who worked backstage for AAAA WWWW AAAA."

Wesley brown speaks the letters AWA with a disrespectful tone in his voice. Wesley Brown is laughing loud.

Wesley Brown: "Under my leadership SCT will become the biggest federation in the world and everybody in this fed who will not do exactly what I want will be FIRED."

The crowd is getting furious. Any kind of things like beer cans, shoes and other stuff is thrown in the ring.

Wesley Brown: "By the way...May I introduce to you...my peronal assistant for EVERY kind of business....Tamara.".

Wesley Brown and Tamara make their way back to backstage area.
    WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

President Wesley Brown announces SCT Empty Re: President Wesley Brown announces SCT

Post  WildFire Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:16 am

Suddenly the Titantron flashes to life.
    "Indestructible" by Disturbed appears on the Titantron.

WildFire walks down the entrance ramp towards them.

The crowd jumps to their feet chanting "AWA !!! AWA !!!"

"I am sorry, did you say Majority shares as in %55, because last time I checked I OWNED the other 40 .

You see little man, unlike most of the other Meat Sacks, The Blood of Brothers saw you coming a mile away and we were prepared, we planned, we recruited and we brought as many shares in the company as we could, as well as some "Interesting" Contract clauses.

So before you come out here shooting your mouth off, remember one thing Meatling, I and the Blood of Brother have always and Will Always call the shots around here.

Its a new day for the AWA, and the Blood of Brothers, stay out of our way or Suffer for it!!!

Crowd : AWA !! AWA !! AWA !!!
    You may be the Boss, but we are Elite, we are Invincible and we are "The Immortals"

"Born to be Kings" by Queen plays on the titantron as WildFire turns and walks away.
    Gast

President Wesley Brown announces SCT Empty Re: President Wesley Brown announces SCT

Post  Gast Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:46 pm

BlackAngel waits for Wildfire in the backstage
    BlackAngel: Well said Wildfire, your words have encouraged me to continue fighting with all my energy, you have done good leting Westley Brown know that having an important part of the shares, The Inmortals will stay alert and keep fighting until our last breath is out..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:06 am