Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

Revenge on Tamara

Gast

Revenge on Tamara Empty Revenge on Tamara

Post  Gast Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:25 pm

Doc walks to president, Wesley Brown's, office and politely knocks on the door.

Wesley- Yes please come in.

Doc- Ah Mr. Brown so so good to see you.

Wesley- Doc you have some information for me that I was supposed to get last week.

Doc points his finger out the door at Tamara's office clearly nervous.

Doc- I'm so sorry dude but they could be there right now.

Wesley- Hold on Doc just calm down. Who's there? And what are you talking about.

Doc- It's really bad Wesley. Have you not heard?

Wesley pounds his fists on the table mad

Wesley- Have I heard what Doc?

Doc- Dear god, you have not heard? Tamara has plans to run SCT down to the ground. That means finished dude.

Wesley pounds his fists again on the table.

Wesley- She will not run this company to the ground. We are the hottest wrestling organization out there.

Doc- Oh and there is more dude.

Wesley- There is more???

Doc- Oh yea dude just wait.

Wesley sighs and keeps listening

Doc- She has plans right now to completely take over SCT. Last weak she was haveing a secret agenda with Dark Horse.

Wesley- Dark Horse? Why Dark Horse?

Doc- Does it look like I was invited? Tamara hates my guts. In fact she has this grand scam to sabatage me. You have to get me my New Blood Championship back. It's the only way.

Wesley- I can't do that right now Doc. You know better than that. She's watching according to you. If I made that match happen you would loose. She would see to to it that you lost. You need to buckle down do and start winning matches. You tag rematch was a disaster.

Doc- Well what did you expect she butchered us. We did not have a chance the moment that bell rang.

Doc points in the direction of Tamara's office

Wesley- Doc, DAMMIT, I want you to lay low. Stay out of Tamara's face. Looks like your just getting me into trouble. Now, I'm going to put you in a match tonight. I'm serious, Doc, I need you to win. If things go well maybe we can get that new blood championship back but it's going to take time.

Doc- YES SIR.

Doc walks out of Wesley Brown's office pleased. Meanwhile the camra focuses on Wesley Brown.

Wesley- So that witch thinks she's going to take over, huh.

Wesley laughs out loud.
    dark horse
    dark horse

Number of posts : 205
    Registration date : 2010-04-16

Revenge on Tamara Empty Re: Revenge on Tamara

Post  dark horse Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:08 pm

Nice.. Added

You're New breed then

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:23 am