Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

A Bit of Revenge

Gast

A Bit of Revenge Empty A Bit of Revenge

Post  Gast Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:55 pm

Doc drags Beefcake from the locker room and guides him over to Tamra's office. Doc and Beefcake are outside her office arguing.

Doc M- Look here Beefcake you have to understand that the two of us were set up dude. That idiot, Tamara, has it in for me. I've tried to be nice and look it here. That woman cost me my New Blood Championship. In fact she screwed me over twice.

Beefcake- Doc no one cares about your new blood championship OK. What we are dealing with here is the tag titles.

Doc M- NO NO NO you don't get it Beefcake. Last week we got screwed by Tamara. Yes we got titles shots but we were supposed to loose. It was all a set up and a fluke. Don't you see it. Look closely dude we did not get a fair shot at those belts.

Beefcake- Come on Doc, tell me why we are here? You dragged me out of the locker room for what?

Doc M- We are going into that office and demanding a fair rematch and I want it tonight!!!

Beefcake- Do you really think that we will actually get a rematch dude?

Doc M- She's going to give us a rematch or we will just have to do what we have to do and take matters into our own hands.

Beefcake- Now that's an idea. But being honest, Doc, you really don't think that she is in her office do you?

Doc M- No, perhaps not so we are going to bust down the door and I want you to see the look on her face when she walks in.

Beefcake- Doc your going to get us in trouble dude.

Doc M- Trouble? Tamara's been giving me trouble since she's been here and I'm going to put a stop to it.

Beefcake- So you just want to kick in the door?

Doc puts a big grin on his face.

Doc M- Exactly!!! Now on three we both kick as hard as we can.

Beefcake and Doc kick the door hard. It slams into the wall crashing leaving a hole where the knob hits. Doc moves and takes a seat in Tamara's chair smiling. Beefcake sits in one of the other chairs. Doc picks up the phone and starts calling someone.

Doc M- Hi there, I'm looking for a Wesley Brown please. Excellent, Mr. Brown, seems as though we have a bit of a situation on our hands here. I think I can do you a favor...

Doc talks to Wesley Brown a bit longer and then hangs up the phone clearly pleased with the results.

Doc M- See here now let me show you who's boss around here baby!!! It's the Doc. Now if you would be so kind, Beefcake, as to ask me politely for a rematch.

Beefcake- mmm ahhh Doc could I please have a tag team rematch?

Both men laugh hysterically then quickly stop as loud, angry foot steps approach.

Tamara- OMG!!! Someone has broken into my office.

Tamara points her finger at Doc.

Tamara- YOU!!! I should have known better.

Doc M- So nice you could join us Tamara. We were just discussing our rematch for the SCT tag titles. As you can see it's quite clear who's in charge around here.

Doc and Beefcake laugh hysterically again.

Tamara- You can't do that Doc. You don't have the authority to do that!!!

Doc M- Well, well, well looks like your finally sitting in the wrong seat, witch. I just got off the phone with a Mr. Welsley Brown and after Beefcake and I claim whats rightfully ours, the tag team titles, I'm going to personally have your job. I've got some stuff on you he's going to be thrilled to know about. Game over witch. Have a nice day.

Doc and Beefcake walk out of Tamara's office with smiles on their faces. Tamara furious realizes she can't do a thing about it at the moment. She resumes her seat thinking about what to do next.

Tamara- I'm going to get Doc. I promise you I'm going to make his days here at SCT a living hell.

Tamara finally smiles to herself.
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

A Bit of Revenge Empty Re: A Bit of Revenge

Post  Wicker Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:30 am

ADDED!!

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:03 am