Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

Time for revenge

Gast

Time for revenge Empty Time for revenge

Post  Gast Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:51 pm

OORP: this rp is to be included in next tuesday's show before my match.

DragonDevil enters Tamara's office.

Tamara seems surprised by his visit and looks a bit confused.

DragonDevil: I came here complaining I was framed last week. And after speaking to you I understood how it all happened. And this time I have proofs of my innocence.

Tamara seems to be interested in what she just heard.

Tamara: Carry on...

DragonDevil: Well, while I was telling that my drug test couldn't possibly be right I remember one thing. An important thing. Not long before the drug test I had a drink in the bar. With someone I had just met. I decided to check if this was just a coincidence or if it had more to it.

DragonDevil speaks quickly thrilled with what he is saying.

DragonDevil: I asked for some the footage of the security cameras to track down the mysterious lady that had a drink with me. And guess what I found out?

Tamara: What?

DragonDevil: Well, not only did I see her pouring something on my drink when she got it in the bar but also not long before she was having a drink with me she talked with someone. Can you guess who that person was? Exactly! Cornelius Massacre himself.

Tamara: Do you have the video?

DragonDevil delivers a CD to Tamara who plays it on her computer watching it carefully.

Tamara: Well I guess you were right. I'm sorry for having you suspended but as you know our drug policy is very strict.

DragonDevil: I know. But I also claimed to be innocent from the beginning. And since I was framed I think I own the right to be compensated.

Tamara: And what exactly do you have in mind?

DragonDevil: I want to get back to the person who almost got me fired from SCT and damaged severely my image. I want a match against Cornelius. But not a regular match. I want to humiliate him. I want to make him pay what he did to me. I want to face him in an =I Quit" match.

Tamara: Very well. After what you showed me you deserved indeed a compensation. So tonight you two will fight in the match you requested. You may leave.

DragonDevil leaves Tamara's office with a smile on his face eager to get his hands on Cornelius Massacre and to have his revenge.
    WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Time for revenge Empty Re: Time for revenge

Post  WildFire Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:29 am

Added

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:12 am