Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

Who were those masked men. (For after TDX vs Asmodean Match

Thraxas
    Thraxas

Number of posts : 62
    Registration date : 2010-10-18

Who were those masked men. (For after TDX vs Asmodean Match Empty Who were those masked men. (For after TDX vs Asmodean Match

Post  Thraxas Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:08 pm

(OOC this is an rp that is for after the Asmodean and TDX’s match. I hope you don’t mind editing the bits for the announcers. Asmodean and TDX are both aware of what is the general idea of the rp and have agreed to it. If anyone wants to add to it they can.)

Two figures jump over the crowd barrier and rush towards the ring.
    -
    Announcer 1: Wait a minute it seems we have two over enthusiastic members of the crowd.
    -
    Announcer 2: They sure don’t look like members of the crowd to me.
    -
    Both men are wearing long leather duster coats and there faces seem to be obscured. One of the men lifts up the ring apron and starts to look for something under the ring. The second of the men climbs into the ring and grabs Asmodean from behind and spins Asmodean round. The man kicks Asmodean in his gut and then slips a Front face lock onto Asmodean. He then positions his head at the side of Asmodean, so there heads are side by side under each others shoulder. The man then uses his free hand to grab hold of Asmodeans far hand, and then swings Asmodean body over and down to the ground in a semi circular motion. So that the man and Asmodean fall to the floor, ground back first, causing Asmodean’s neck to impact onto the man’s shoulder in a swinging neck breaker. The first man has climbed back into the ring carrying two baseball bats wrapped in barb wire. The second man gets up and the first man throw’s one of the baseball bat’s to the second man. The two men then start to hit Asmodean with the baseball bats.
    -
    Announcer 1: Who are these two guys ?
    -
    Announcer 2: They seem to be wearing masks.
    -
    Announcer 1: Well that is just great.
    -
    The two men stop and look at TDX who is stood in the corner of the ring grinning. The men throw down the baseball bats slide out of the ring and jump over the barrier and back into the crowd.
    Gast

Who were those masked men. (For after TDX vs Asmodean Match Empty Re: Who were those masked men. (For after TDX vs Asmodean Match

Post  Gast Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:02 pm

After a few moments of laying on the ground, Asmodean makes it to his knees. After a moment or two of heavy breathing Asmodean makes it to his feet and slowly walks to the back. When he reaches the back, he is met by Charleen, microphone in hand.

Charleen: Asmodean, what are your thoughts about your first match in SCT?

Asmodean grins. However, the grin slowly fades to a slight grimace. After a few seconds Asmodean regains his composure and grins again.

Asmodean: Can you smell that?

Charleen: Smell what?

Asmodean: It's the smell of fear. It's all around. I'm not here more than a day and already I have three people gunning for me. It shows that people here have the good sense to be afraid of me. But you know what they say, whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. They may have hurt me, but now they've made me mad and I'll be gunning for them.

Asmodean walks off with a purposeful look in his eye.

Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Who were those masked men. (For after TDX vs Asmodean Match Empty Re: Who were those masked men. (For after TDX vs Asmodean Match

Post  Wicker Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:50 pm

ADDED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:26 pm