Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

One... more... match

gunzo
    gunzo

Number of posts : 41
    Registration date : 2011-04-15

One... more... match Empty One... more... match

Post  gunzo Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:31 am

(Put this after the first match of the show on Friday)

Charlene is standing outside the common locker room. She opens the door and peers into the room, looking for someone in particular but has no luck. She grabs hold of a man who is trying to enter the room.
    -
    Charlene: "Hey there, you are Mortanius right?"
    -
    The man's facial expression changes from calm to annoyed. He gives a frosty reply.
    -
    Man: "Noo! I am krabathor and how can you not know me? Do you even work here?"
    -
    Charlene: "Sheesh. Chill the hell out man. How would I know? You people don't walk around with name tags to your your.."
    -
    Charlene wanted to say T shirt or shirt or any form of garment covering krabathor's torso but he is half naked from the waist up.
    -
    Charlene: "... chest! Or even wear a lanyard. You guys all look the same. All pumped up and trying to look tough. How can anyone remember ALL your names?"
    -
    krabathor: "Let go of me then. I need to get my stuff from my locker."
    -
    Charlene: "Wait... wait.. wait. Have you seen Gunzo around? I have an interview with him now and I can't find him."
    -
    krabathor: "Oh yeah? Who is this Gunzo? You know, we all look the same. How can I tell Tom from Dick or that Harry who walked past behind you? Stop wasting my time!"
    -
    krabathor ignores Charlene and enters the locker room, mumbling to himself about hiring people with no brains.
    -
    Charlene: "That is such a rude man!"
    -
    krabathor closes the locker room door with a force that gives off a loud slamming sound. Charlene is angered by that gesture and she vents her anger by kicking the door with the toes of her expensive red Prada stiletto heels. The camera man coughs gently to give Charlene a subtle hint that she is still on air. Charlene catches the hint and stops her kicking. She adjusts her jacket and tidies her hair, adjust her fringe to where they should be.
    -
    Charlene: " Alright dear viewers, seems like Gunzo is not in the locker room and I doubt he is anywhere in this building at all. And to think..."
    -
    Charlene cuts herself mid sentence as her eyes catches someone in the distance. Her eyebrows are raised and then lowered quickly to reveal a sense of achievement and purpose.
    -
    Charlene: "Gunzo has appeared! Let's go up to him!"
    -
    Charlene walks away from her original spot to approach Gunzo. Gunzo is walking towards the direction of Charlene with his brown headphones and head banging to the music he is listening to. Charlene stops in front of him but Gunzo just sidesteps her and continues his path. Charlene moves quickly to stand in front of Gunzo but he sidesteps her once more. Charlene is very annoyed by Gunzo's attitude. One side of her eyebrow is raised and she quickly moves in front of Gunzo only this time she steps on Gunzo's foot with her heels! Gunzo lets out a howl of pain.
    -
    Gunzo: "What the hell you do that for?!?!"
    -
    Charlene puts her hands to either side of her ears and mimic a motion of pulling earphones out of her ear. Gunzo removes his headphones and let it rest around his neck.
    -
    Charlene: "Alright, now that we have that out of the way. We have an interview. Remember?"
    -
    Gunzo: "So you're Charlene? Alright, let's get this over and done with. Shoot."
    -
    Charlene: "What can you comment about your fortunes here in SCT Wrestling Federation so far?"
    -
    Gunzo: "Ohhh."
    -
    That is not a typical type of 'oh' you get from a normal conversation but a type of 'ohhhh' that is a response which tells that someone has just touched a nerve.
    -
    Gunzo: "You wanna know huh? Come here, let's me show you exhibit A"
    -
    Gunzo grips Charlene's left forearm and leads her to the outside of the locker room. He lets go of her forearm and he points to the signage on the door.
    -
    Gunzo: "You see that?"
    -
    Charlene nods.
    -
    Gunzo: "Right, of course you can. Now tell me and all the viewers watching on tv right now what does the words say."
    -
    Charlene: "Well, it says 'COMMON CHANGING ROOM'. What's wrong with that?"
    -
    Gunzo sniggers.
    -
    Gunzo: "Alright. Now focus on this word."
    -
    Gunzo circles the first word on the signage with his index finger.
    -
    Charlene: "COMMON. You need me to spell it out for you?"
    -
    Gunzo sniggers to Charlene's surprise. Gunzo then laughs to himself causing Charlene to be at a loss. She turns to the camera and shrugs her shoulders. Suddenly, Gunzo stops and as Charlene returns her focus to Gunzo, she is greeted with a ferocious bellow.
    -
    Gunzo: "Now I have to use the common changing room! The COMMON changing room!"
    -
    Gunzo emphasized 'common' as if it was a word that is beneath his stature, that it will bring him shame even by uttering that word.
    -
    Gunzo: "I arrived here with much fanfare. People here expected great things of me. I used to have my own changing room, complete with showers and a personal chiropractor. Now what the hell do I get? You wanna know?"
    -
    Gunzo opens the door and grabs the camera man by the neck and leads him inside the room. krabathor is just about to strip his pants when the camera man shoves his camera into the changing room. krabathor realises the intrusion and quickly pull up his pants.
    -
    krabathor: "What the hell man! Get that thing out of here!"
    -
    Another man in the changing room is sitting down with a towel resting on his lap, he quickly sits up and secures the towel over his lap, ensuring his modesty is preserved.
    -
    Voice: "Get the hell out of here. Jesus!"
    -
    Gunzo pulls the camera man back out of the room and closes the door. He turns to Charlene.
    -
    Gunzo: "I'm glad you didn't have to see that but your man here has a good view on what is going on inside. I've got to share one room with other people. No privacy, no feeling of prestige whatsoever. I feel like a regular joe inside that room. Ever since I lost in the tournament against Excellox, followed by a inconclusive draw with Thraxas, my standing within this company has plummeted! Even Wall Street trading fares better than me!"
    -
    Gunzo rests the fingertips of his right hand on his forehead.
    -
    Gunzo: "This is distressing Charlene. I've hit rock bottom. Low light of my career so far."
    -
    Gunzo removes his fingers from his forehead.
    -
    Gunzo: "You know what?"
    -
    Gunzo nods slightly to himself.
    -
    Gunzo: "I'm going to make this right. Make it right tonight."
    -
    Gunzo turns away from Charlene and walks away.
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

One... more... match Empty Re: One... more... match

Post  Wicker Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:04 am

ADDED

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:43 am