Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

A re-match

A re-match Empty A re-match

Post  Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:50 am

*The lights dim out as Smoke Covers the ramp and Stage area,My Quest by Olvers Boyz hits the arena as A gold spotlight is on the middle of the ramp,Leo Helms is seen walking through it,The Crowd cheers as He smirks,He walks to the ring as the lights come back on,and everyone see's A Steel Cage Around the ring,Leo Steps through the cage Door as He stands in the middle of the ring and talks..*

Leo Helms:
    "So Arthax thinks i dont deserve a title shot,let me remind him,i got the first submission on him,ive also beaten the champion twice on two diffrent occasiouns."

*crowd cheers*

"but,but give Diamond some credit,he beat me,thats the bottem line,he is one of the greatest,if not THE Greatest Submission Wrestler in SCT today...But im the best"

*crowd cheers for Leo*

"so Diamond,we fought in your Style of wrestling,now its mine,and you can guess what match i want,just look around"

*leo walks around the cage,He drops the microphone as he climbs up the cage,he sits on top of that cage as he looks up,down drops a microphone into he's hand on a zip wire*

"So Diamond,if you got the Guts,tonight,you and me will step into this cage,and only one will walk out with his hands raises"

*fans cheer for Leo*

"oh its real...its Damn Real"

*My Quest by Olivers Boyz hits the arena as Leo Drops the microphone and starts climbing down the cage,he jumps down and walks up the ramp to a Rockstar applause*
    Gast

A re-match Empty Re: A re-match

Post  Gast Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:11 pm

(1) My RP is for Pandemonium, and you're already in that card.
    (2) I've gotten all my 3 appearances.
    (3) I'm not too sure what to reply Razz

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:38 am