Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

Don't Waste My Time !!

WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Don't Waste My Time !! Empty Don't Waste My Time !!

Post  WildFire Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:47 pm

Apocalypsia is in their locker room getting prepared for their big PPV matches.

Suddenly the lights flicker.

When they come back on WildFire is standing in there midst.

Nathan Fisk, The Wicker Man and TDx jump to their feet .

TDX and Nathan :"What, how did you get here? Get out you are not invited!"

WildFire laughs :"I go where I please, anytime anywhere, including your little hideout."

TDX :"Get out our we'll throw you out!"

Nathan :"Ya as you can see there are more of us then you!"

Wicker Man : "..."

WildFire :"Relax this is just a "friendly little tette a tette" a quick little talk, to remind you of where you are in the pecking order and to get some things straightened out."

Nathan :"Ahh well ok talk then."

TDX nods.

Wicker Man : "..."

WildFire :"First of all, tonight your fellow member Mortanius had one last shot at the COP belt, and I do mean one last shot come Hell or Highwater. He really doesn't deserve it but either way this is our last match."

WildFire :"Second of all and this is for you Wicker, I do not approve of your games involving Wendy, she is innocent and if you continue on the path that will hurt her, I will remove her from play. I WILL NOT ALLOW her to be hurt by your games. If it looks it will I will simply make her ... disapear, and I WILL NOT GIVE HER BACK until you change your ways."

Wicker Man :"What how dare you? You can't !" He clenches his fists and goes to strike WildFire.

WildFire guesters a blue fame nimbus surounding him :"Little "Top Dog" do you know the price of your games, you have set into motion events which may very well cost her her life or worse, and this I will not allow, your little ego trip could cost you and everyone you know and care about everything! Screw up your own life but don't screw up the Woman you love and who loves you, life."

Wicker Man :"And what would you know about it?"

WildFire :"I know that TRUE LOVE is a truely truely rare and precious thing in this world, infinitely precious beyond all earthly treasures and deserves to be protected at ALL COSTS, if you continue down your path, you will see it destroyed or worse, and I will not allow that. Wendy and You deserve better!"

Wicker Man pauses uncertain.

WildFire :"Either way I will make sure that Wendy survives regardless of your choices."

TDX whistles and Laughs :"Looks like WildFire wants Wendy for himself, whats the matter Charleen not enough for you?"

Nathan Fisk :"Maybe he wants both?"

Wicker Turns a bright shade of red with Rage :"Hey stop that, that is my Lovely Wendy you are talking about, noone is going to take her from me !"

WildFire calmly :"I can and I will!"

Wicker Man :"Shut your mouth, or friend or no I will !!!"

WildFire :"You have all embarked on a path beyond Damnation, a path which can lead to nothing but endless sorrow and pain for you and all you have ever loved and cared about, and I am putting a stop to it, ONE WAY OR THE OTHER. For Wicker and Wendy I give you all one chance, but only one. Stop and consider. There are things out there beyond Heaven and Hell, things which even God and Lucifer themselves do not trifle with, you have begun in your arrogance a path fearful and destructive beyond Mortal Imagination. There are things which you can NOT even begin to UNDERSTAND and will not be allowed to happen EVER! You play silly child games far beyond the grasp of your power and control and I will NOT ALLOW IT!!"

TDX and Nathan Fisk :"And what will you do about it?"

Suddenly WildFire and all the members of Apocalysia are standing out in the parking lot of the arena.

WildFire :"Whatever I want,just as The Ring Master found out to his terrible and everlasting regret!"

Suddenly WildFire is gone.

TDX turns to Nathan Fisk :"What did he mean about that?"

Wicker Man turns away :"He better not try and take my Precious Wendy away from me!!"

Apocalypsia goes back inside the arena.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:22 am