Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

I dont care

Gast

I dont care Empty I dont care

Post  Gast Fri May 21, 2010 10:34 am

The camera airs backstage. Camera moves on and as it moves some people show up in the camera. It gets to the locker room. The door opens and they enter.

Jaw Breaker is in there. Camera fixes on Jaw Breaker. He is warming up and preparing for any possible match tonight.

Jaw Breaker: What do you want? Cant you see Im busy?

Camera-man keeps filming Jaw Breaker and doesnt move or say anything.

Jaw Breaker: WHAT?! You want to see me freak out? Smash something and trashing locker room just because I lost my title? Any tears in my face? Thats not going to happen. Titles come and go but you only get to be a true talent once in your life. And trust me I already achieved that position. Titles now are meaningless. They only build up no-talented wrestlers ego. For me thats a proof to anyone who doesnt believe me. I dont need to win them to prove to me what Im worthy. I win those titles to prove to everyone over there who doesnt like me.

He gets a toal and puts over his shoulders.

Jaw Breaker: You know why they dont like me? Because I dont kiss their ***. Thats why I need those titles. To shut their damn mouths. But I...

Wrestler: Hi there. Nice to meet you. Im new to the roster. My name is...

Jaw Breaker: I dont care who you are. Im talking over here and you interrupt me. Im a former champion. You are nothing. You really thought I would care about you? You better apologize to me and leave right now.

OOC: Im waiting for the reply, thx
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

I dont care Empty Re: I dont care

Post  Wicker Fri May 21, 2010 3:53 pm

is this for the planned feud with DragonDevil?
    Gast

Post  Gast Sat May 22, 2010 2:55 am

maybe :p
    yes it is. he will reply today
    Gast

Post  Gast Sun May 23, 2010 4:38 am

(OORP: this only one part of my rp. it will end this segment. later today i will write another part, in ring, that should be on show 1 as well)

The new fighter looks Jaw Breaker in the eyes and then looks at him as if he was seizing him.

Wrestler: Humpf!

He turns his back to Jaw Breaker without saying a word despising him and then leaves the locker room.

The camera shows him leaving the locker room and then turns to Jaw Breaker who seems stunned by the new wrestler's attitude.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:09 pm