Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

Time to Reign

shadowinger
    shadowinger

Number of posts : 186
    Registration date : 2010-10-18

Time to Reign Empty Time to Reign

Post  shadowinger Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:29 pm

Shadowinger enters his Locker Room with the Black Crown Championship over his shoulder and with Vanessa Canes. Shadowinger is still taking it all in that he has won his first title in SCT. He's looking for a long title reign but he know's that he's many of the SCT roster members will be gunning for the 'Living Shadow'. Plus Michael Lowe has his rematch clause to use and although they are friends this won't be a distraction to Michael Lowe.

Vanessa: I knew you could do it babe! After all we've been through with my sadistic brother Morton Canes and then the twisted 'Spectre' Vara Verde. We've finally had a break with you winning the Black Crown title.

Shadowinger: That's right Angel. At last we can soak up some glory.

Vanessa: Looks like Dragondevil is at least one roster member to tick off the list of people gunning for your title now.

Shadowinger: It's a shame as I would of liked to faced him to prove that I'm the better wrestler. But it seems his path has changed. I think now I've got to get myself prepaired for the onslaught of competition coming my way.

Vanessa: That's true babe! To hold onto the title won't be easy but I've got faith in you. And so have the SCT fans.
    Mr.Rich
    Mr.Rich

Number of posts : 46
    Registration date : 2010-12-12

Time to Reign Empty Re: Time to Reign

Post  Mr.Rich Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:51 pm

added

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:59 pm