Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

Time to set an example

Gast

Time to set an example Empty Time to set an example

Post  Gast Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:37 am

<The Baroness shows up in the ring mic in hand to the boos and chanting of Cobra Sucks, Cobra sucks>

"SILENCE!" she screams.

"I did not sign a contract with a new federation just to have the same morons chanting that inane rant, go ahead sheep follow the masses into oblivion!"

"Cobra is a force that will be reckoned with, we will prevail, and you will all suffer for it!"

<She gestures at the crowd, arms wide as to encompass them all>

<pointing at individuals now> "You will suffer, you will suffer, you I will personally make scream, you will cry, you will scream, ...you look kinda hot so you shall be my slave, abut the person next to you will wish he were dead!"

"You want an example of how I will hurt you all, then pay attention to my upcoming match....Reignman, sadly you will be a tool, that and you are a tool, but i hope your affairs are all arranged because I will bury you!"

<The Baroness throws the mic into the crowd smacking someone in the head (An obvious SCT plant Wink>

< She then storms off, the crowd hesitant to say a word>
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Time to set an example Empty Re: Time to set an example

Post  Wicker Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:15 am

DONE!!!!

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:44 pm