Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

3 posters

Nathan vs Beefcake - special Match Type

Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Nathan vs Beefcake - special Match Type Empty Nathan vs Beefcake - special Match Type

Post  Wicker Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:19 am

Wesley Brown's trumpet fanfare is played. The president appears and walks to the ring.

Wesley Brown: "Ladies And Gentlemen. Tonight we will see match for the CIRCLE OF PAIN CHAMPIONSHIP between Beefcake Jack and Nathan Fisk. As you know this title can only defended via special match types. Up to now I have not announced which match type it will be."

Wesley Brown: "At this time I'm calling out Beefcake Jack and Nathan Fisk"

Beefcake and Nathan walks to the ring.

Wesley Brown: "Guys, I want to see a cool match tonight ... although I'm not sure whether Nathanial is able to deliver a cool matches at all..."

Nathan Fisk: "It is NATHAN ..."

Beefcake Jack starts smiling.

Wesley Brown: "Anyway. I have a very special match for you tonight. It will be a MOVES-Match."

The people in the crowd look at eachother.

Wesley Brown: "Yeah ... a MOVES-Match. It is of course MY creation, because I am creativeness in person."

Crowd: "BOOOOOOOO...."

Beefcake Jack: "Tell us what this match is all about!!"

Wesley Brown: "Oh, yes. Well, you two will select 2 moves from your repertoire. You can only win the match if one of these 2 moves are executed right before a 3 three count or a submission. There will be no disqualifications in the match and we WILL have a clear winner."
    Nathan Fisk
    Nathan Fisk

Number of posts : 21
    Registration date : 2009-12-21

Nathan vs Beefcake - special Match Type Empty Re: Nathan vs Beefcake - special Match Type

Post  Nathan Fisk Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:30 pm

Beefcake Jack steps forward

Charles Witherspoon: It seems to me like the champion has made a decision.

Nathan Fisk lays his hand on the shoulder of Beefcake Jack and pulls him back again

Nathan Fisk: Excuse me, Mr. Champignon, sir. As the challenger I think I should have the first word in this here. Isn't that right?

Carlos Sanchez: He is so wrong.

Wesley Brown: The usual procedure is that in a duel, the challenged person chooses the weapons.

Nathan Fisk: You are so right, Wesleynial.

He smirks

Nathan Fisk: Feels good, doesn't it?

Beefcake Jack: It's not that I care, but...

Nathan Fisk interrupts him

Nathan Fisk: Okay. You convinced me. I will leave the first choices to you, Jack.

Beefcake Jack: Anything. Just let me finish my sentences and don't interrupt me all the....

Nathan Fisk: You're right again, Jack. I can see it in the eyes of the people in this arena. Nobody cares for your choices. They want to know, what a real wrestler is going to do.

Carlos Sanchez: How rude to interrupt the champion all the time.

He points at himself

Nathan Fisk: And since I'm currently the only wrestler up here, I will tell them my moves now.

Charles Witherspoon: This man just knows what he wants.

He raises a finger

Nathan Fisk: First of all, I will choose a move everybody knows from my very beginning. For some time I haven't used it, but like legends, my finishers never die - they're just sleeping.

The crowd boos

Nathan Fisk: So it would only be a matter of time that the initializer of the halfpipe - the "JFK" - would return. He returned a few months ago, and he's more deadly than he ever was.

He raises two fingers

Nathan Fisk: Secondly I would choose a move of mine everybody has seen after watching a match of mine. Multiple times opponents weren't even able recover from this so called trademark. A move almost equal to a finisher.

Beefcake Jack: Get it on.

Nathan Fisk: Ladies and gentlemen, my second choice will be the "Wrath Of A Thousand Years".

Charles Witherspoon: You have to admit, that the Wrath of a thousand years is a really strong move.

He takes his arm down

Carlos Sanchez: I have seen stronger moves that were no finishers... but not many.

Nathan Fisk: And now I would like each and every one of you to calm and prepare yourself for my last choice. Of course I kept the best one for the end. A moment of silence please.

Crowd: What?

Nathan Fisk: This move is the opponents ultimate humiliation.

Carlos Sanchez: Oh no.

Nathan Fisk: This move is the opponents ultimate destruction.

Charles Witherspoon: Oh yes.

Nathan Fisk: This move was created to end careers...

Carlos Sanchez: He's not going to name that one.

Nathan Fisk: ... and it did.

Charles Witherspoon: He will.

Nathan Fisk: A move that has it all. Trademark, Taunt, Finisher, Advertising, Destruction, Humiliation and Pain.

He raises three fingers

Carlos Sanchez: He will choose another one!

Nathan Fisk: Ladies and gentlemen. This move could also be just called The End. Because that's exactly what it is.

Charles Witherspoon: No, he's going to say it. Name it, Fisk!

Nathan Fisk: My third decision will be the... "FAN SUPPORTER"!

Carlos Sanchez: NOOO!

The crowd erupts in cheers

Nathan Fisk: I knew you couldn't hold back.

The crowd boos

Nathan Fisk: I think they are warmed up now. No matter how boring your speech will become, nobody will fall asleep within the next five minutes.

He gestures Beefcake Jack to step forward
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Nathan vs Beefcake - special Match Type Empty Re: Nathan vs Beefcake - special Match Type

Post  Wicker Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:07 am

Beefcake Jack: "Talking .. talking ... talking and running your mouth ... bla .. bla .. bla. That's just waisting of breath. Nobody wants to hear all that crap. I am a man of few words and my actions speak louder than my words. My moves will be Beef Driver, Crash Landing and of course ... GAME ... OVER."

Beefcake Jack: "You are nothing more than a bigmouth and I'm gonna show you right here in this ring that I can kick your teeth down to your throat."

Beefcake Jack lifts his barbed wired basebal bat and wants to hit Nathan Fisk.

Wesley Brown: "GENTLEMEN ... stop it and pace yourself. Beefcake, I'm pretty happy about your choice and I'm sure that you'll give Nathanial ... ohhh ... I'm sorry...."

Wesley Brown (sarcastic): "NATHAN ..."

Wesley Brown: "...what he deserves. I know that you are a man of honour and I will cross my fingers for you."

Wesley Brown and Beefcake Jack shake hands.
    Game Reynolds

Number of posts : 101
    Registration date : 2009-11-29

Post  Game Reynolds Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:25 pm

Added to the show!!!
    Nathan Fisk
    Nathan Fisk

Number of posts : 21
    Registration date : 2009-12-21

Post  Nathan Fisk Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:56 pm

Ooc: in case of winning the match

Nathan Fisk is on his knees and the referee hands him the title

Charles Witherspoon: Can you believe that, Mr. Sanchez? The way this man won the title is just stunning.

Nathan Fisk holds the title in both hands and raises it high above his head

Carlos Sanchez: I don't think he was THAT great. It was nice, but not... you know... main event material.

Nathan Fisk is trembling trying to get back to his feet, constantly refusing help from Jade Wing

Charles Witherspoon: How can you say that? He named the move and did bring this thing to an end. Not only once, but twice. There are few men who can have another title match just after they didn't win.

being underpinned by the referee, Nathan Fisk gets to the ringside and asks for a mic

Carlos Sanchez: I wish there was a show with him going by without him talking.

Nathan Fisk lays the title over his shoulder and strokes back his long hair. He is still out of breath

Nathan Fisk: Now what do you say about that? I did it. Didn't I tell you I'd make it?

He lowers the mic to get breathe some more, then he continues

Nathan Fisk: And... and... and how easy it was, wasn't it? Just like WildFire said. Didn't he call me a coward? Wasn't it that little wannabe general manager that interrupted me and TDX a few weeks ago?

Charles Witherspoon: I remember. It was when they remembered Wesley Brown of their agreement.

Nathan Fisk: The B.A.G. did an impact in SCT like no one before. A debut each and every wrestler can only dream of.

Carlos Sanchez: He and TDX are so overrating themselves.

Nathan Fisk: Back then we talked with Wesley Brown about our matches and I'm pretty sure that there was no horse trade, and that makes me sure we didn't have a bargain with FildWire!

Charles Witherspoon: HA, FildWire!!! But he's right.

Nathan Fisk: So how come, that this man sets my match?

Nathan Fisk: And by the way: What a sophisticated way to call me a coward...

he pauses again to catch some more air

Nathan Fisk: ...and then grant me the match that I had asked for, just moments before.

Carlos Sanchez: Call me paranoid but somehow I feel I have heard that all somewhere else before.

Charles Witherspoon: You ARE paranoid. What you think that happened actually never happened.

Nathan Fisk: WildFire, did it come to your mind just like that? Just out of curiosity: Was it before I said 'I want a match against Beefcake Jack!' or was it after I said 'I want a match against Beefcake Jack!' that you decided that I would have a match against Beefcake Jack. And when exactly did that make me a coward?

Carlos Sanchez: This man is massively exaggerating.

Nathan Fisk talks a few words to Jade Wing who then lets go of him

Nathan Fisk: But I will tell you what this coward...

He points at himself with the mic

Nathan Fisk: ...is about to do. FildWire, you're great at calling matches, calling people cowards, and maybe even at calling... HAI... HAI... HAI....

Nathan Fisk looks as if he's getting spasms and Jade Wing is back at his side in an instant

Nathan Fisk: HAIL COBRA!

He regains his composure

Nathan Fisk: But calling is not fighting. And remembering the matches between the BAG and Immortal Legacy, there were always two men standing tall after the match. And none of them were you.

Charles Witherspoon: Now that you say it, Carlos, to me this sounds damn familiar as well.

Carlos Sanchez: Yeah, didn't I tell you?!

Nathan Fisk: Prepare yourself for this Monday to fight me. Not for the title, but to show Mr. FildWire what a BAG member is made of. You think the tag match was a humiliation for you? Wait until I beat you in whatever discipline you can come up with!

Carlos Sanchez: What? Nathan Fisk and WildFire this Monday?

Charles Witherspoon: Not only that. Once again, Nathan Fisk leaves the stipulation to his opponent. This man is very assured of his abilities.

Nathan Fisk: Let's see what YOU are made of, WildFire. Gimme your best shot. The Demonslayer has spoken.

He opens his hand and the mic falls on the floor

Carlos Sanchez: He seems to be not THAT assured of his skills. A real champion would have made it a title match.

Nathan Fisk, still groggy clings to Jade Wing who helps him walking backstage as Iron Maiden – Number of the beast is being played
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Post  Wicker Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:09 pm

added to show...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:07 am