Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

Beefcake Sucks (Sorry got your attention)

WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Beefcake Sucks (Sorry got your attention) Empty Beefcake Sucks (Sorry got your attention)

Post  WildFire Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:55 am

WildFire's music play on the Titantron.

The lights flicker and when they come back on WildFire is standing in the center of the ring.

WildFire : "I'll make this brief because I don't have alot of time, and this isn't worth much of it anyway ..."

WildFire : "Beefcake Jack Sucks !!!"

WildFire : I thought you could provide a worthy challenge, I thought you were a Warrior and I could start a good feud with you Warrior vs Warrior, but you are not good enough. Quite frankly I am disapointed, but hey crap happens. So I am done with you.
    No more matches with you unless you get better. You are not good enough. So I am tossing you aside and moving on to more important stuff. But because I am a mostly nice guy, I am going to give you something for your troubles. Tonight you will have a LAST BLOOD CHALLENGE against Soho Six for his COP belt. Normally he would kick your butt, but I figured I would give ya a chance and MAYBE give you a bit of an edge. Quite frankly you will probably lose badly, but I don't care. I set this match this way so you would have a chance. Do with it what you will.

The lights flicker and when they come back on he is gone.
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Beefcake Sucks (Sorry got your attention) Empty Re: Beefcake Sucks (Sorry got your attention)

Post  Wicker Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:19 am

Suddenly Wesley Brown's trumpet fanfare is played.

Wesley Brown (in rage): "Hey, Wildfire ... enough is enough. You are not the man who schedule matches in this fed. I know that the Black Crown Championship is in your responsibilty, but not the Circle Of Pain Championship and no other title. I'm the responsible person."

Suddenly one can hear Martha Brown's voice.

Martha Brown: "Wesley .. Wesley calm down. It was me who gave him the power to schedule matches this evening!"

Wesley Brown (shouting at Martha): "WHAT??? What have you done?"

Martha Brown: "I don't like the tone in your voice!!"

Wesley Brown: "Darling, I'm sorry. But, how can you give him ... I mean HIM ... that power?"

Martha Brown: "Listen, I know this guy for a long time and he is a good guy. Let him do this job tonight. I'm sure he will make a good job."

Wesley Brown: "Obviously I'm not needed anymore tonight."

Wesley Brown turn around and wants to leave the stage.

Martha Brown: "Will you go to Twilight Storm to speak about that ... SECRET?"

Wesley Brown: "I told you that there is no secret."

Wesley turns around leaves the stage

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:30 am