Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

An open invitational..

VinceTheRave

Number of posts : 34
    Registration date : 2009-06-17

An open invitational.. Empty An open invitational..

Post  VinceTheRave Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:33 pm

Lights go out in the arena, and a series of coloured lasers shine in to the sound of his theme tune.. Many changing-coloured pyrotechnics flash all the way on the titan tron as Vince "The Rave" Rapture makes his way to the ring.

Commentator 1: Wait a minute..Whats this??

Vince “The Rave” Rapture’s entrance theme blasts around the arena..
    (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAQZEBlZulU)

Commentator 2: I have no idea, but I guess we’re about to find out!

The lights turn back on, Vince “The Rave” Rapture is stood at the top of the ramp with a mic in hand.. The crowd erupts as Vince “The Rave” Rapture looks around the arena at all the fans, before bringing the mic up to his mouth..

Vince “The Rave” Rapture: Allow me to introduce myself.. I’m Vince “The Rave” Rapture, and I’m here to show all of you here at SCT, just why they call me “The Rave”..

Vince “The Rave” Rapture pauses briefly to take in the noise from the crowd..

Commentator 1: Seems like he’s got the crowd behind him already..

Vince “The Rave” Rapture: I can see I’ve got the backing of you guys for my match later, and I’m gonna go all out and give 110%, to make my mark in SCT, and send out a message, loud and clear, to all of the roster backstage in the locker room..I was undisputed champ in my last fed, and my aim is to come here and carry that legacy on, right here, in SCT.. So I’m offering any one of you guys in the locker room a chance to go one on one with me so I can prove what I‘m all about..

Vince “The Rave” Rapture brings the mic up to his face and yells DOOOOOOSSSSSSSHHHHHHH! And begins to walk off the stage, briefly pauses, raising one fist in the air with his back to the ring saluting to the fans, then continues to walk backstage.

Commentator 2: Seems like he means business, what do you think?

Commentator 1: We’ll have to hold tight and see!

(Didn't know the names of the commentators, so change as necessary.. Enjoy!)

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:07 pm