Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

3 posters

Open Submission free for all!

Gast

Open Submission free for all! Empty Open Submission free for all!

Post  Gast Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:34 am

The Baroness shows up at the entrance, mic in hand...

Sighing, "I haven't heard anyone screaming for a while, its music to my ears...even if I'm doing the screaming....it really lets you know you are alive...hopefully...."
    "So I'm looking for a submission match, and I hope its soon....."
    soho sixx
    soho sixx

Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Open Submission free for all! Empty Re: Open Submission free for all!

Post  soho sixx Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:34 am

You just will hear your own scream
    Make scream is my job, so when you want

You gonna scream in pain
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Post  Wicker Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:01 am

soho sixx wrote:You just will hear your own scream
    Make scream is my job, so when you want

You gonna scream in pain

well...the difference between Soho and The Baroness is too big. It would be a squash match...

Wicker
    soho sixx
    soho sixx

Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  soho sixx Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:03 am

Sniff
    Sad
    zeusthefighter
    zeusthefighter

Number of posts : 71
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  zeusthefighter Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:44 am

"Elektro" hits the PA system,sparks are showering,as Zeus the Fighter enters the arena.He gets in the ring and cracks his knuckles:
    Zeus:As if Atlas wasnt bad enough...Lets do this!
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Post  Wicker Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:16 am

this could be the start of a long triangle feud between The Baroness, Atlas and Zeus. It has some potential...
    What do you think?
    zeusthefighter
    zeusthefighter

Post  zeusthefighter Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:43 am

Well OK Im game.Back in AWA (or was it in TPW) we had something like that-a battle for top warrior.Now is for top submissioner.

Post  Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:53 am

Atlas theme Enough is enough, it is time for a change is played and Atlas makes his way to the ring under some cheers and some hooting of the fans picking a mic.

"Sorry about that my dear lady Baroness!" a manical smirking can be seen on the face of Atlas.
    "Sorry to disappoint you, but Zeus has to come into the ring with me first, cause I have to let the crowd see how damn good I am!!!" The crowd is hooting in a very loud way but Atlas is looking with a glance in his eyes and starts again:"So. I would kindly ask you to wait a bit, until I am finished with that little so called god! After that fight I will be ready to fight you and show you what screaming is all about!"

"Bring her up and I´ll bring her down! Close the file"

Atlas throws the mic in the corner of the ring and moves out of the ring in direction of the locker rooms!
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Post  Wicker Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:09 am

what about that: Who is the best submissioner out of four wrestlers (Baroness, Zeus, Atlas and ????).

There will be a kind of league.
    1. Baroness vs. Zeus
    2. Atlas vs. ???

3. Baroness vs. Atlas
    4. Zeus vs. ???

5. Baroness vs. ???
    6. Zeus vs. Atlas

Every winner gets 3 points. A draw brings 1 point for each wrestler.

As I mentioned we need to schedule the matches in TWG and you need to send me the whole match via message.
    Just to be fair I will decide WHO of you will WHEN do the challenge.

There is one open question: Who will be the 4th person: Well...we could do the following. There will a match about the 4th spot. Shamario vs. Xattri Bahaaru. The winner will be the fourth person. That is only an idea...maybe we can use somebody else which is nearly the same level, stats etc...

What do you think about that? I would of course try to make some fancy graphics about the "league". I think this story has big potential, hasn't it?

Wicker
    zeusthefighter
    zeusthefighter

Post  zeusthefighter Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:01 am

Sounds great but can I suggest one thing?If the match ends by submission or tap out it should give more than pinfall...

Post  Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:39 am

Really a good idea! I do think that we should do this tournement anyway declared as a submission tournement! The Baroness, Zeus , Sharmarion and myself do have the special match of a submission in TWG, so it shouldn´t be a problem to declare the tour as only submission! The imagination of Wicker, to let Sharmario and Xattri fight against each other is a great one too. Sharmarion has the Special match in TWG too. So, if Xattri will win the match (he hasn´t the submission match) we can improvise!

Thumbs up from me, Wicker! Great idea!
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Post  Wicker Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:09 pm

Atlas wrote:Really a good idea! I do think that we should do this tournement anyway declared as a submission tournement! The Baroness, Zeus , Sharmarion and myself do have the special match of a submission in TWG, so it shouldn´t be a problem to declare the tour as only submission! The imagination of Wicker, to let Sharmario and Xattri fight against each other is a great one too. Sharmarion has the Special match in TWG too. So, if Xattri will win the match (he hasn´t the submission match) we can improvise!

Thumbs up from me, Wicker! Great idea!

yes....it will be a submission League.
    And it doesn't matter whether Xattri has the match or not, because you three have the match;-))
    So we will do it.
    I've made a little segment for the next show:

The Baroness shows up at the entrance, mic in hand and walks down the aisle to the ring...

The Baroness: "I haven't heard anyone screaming for a while, its music to my ears...even if I'm doing the screaming....it really lets you know you are alive...hopefully...."
    "So I'm looking for a submission match, and I hope its soon....."

"Elektro" hits the PA system,sparks are showering,as Zeus the Fighter enters the arena.He gets in the ring and cracks his knuckles:
    Zeus: "As if Atlas wasnt bad enough...Lets do this!"

Atlas theme Enough is enough, it is time for a change is played and Atlas makes his way to the ring under some cheers and some hooting of the fans picking a mic.

"Sorry about that my dear lady Baroness!" a manical smirking can be seen on the face of Atlas.
    "Sorry to disappoint you, but Zeus has to come into the ring with me first, cause I have to let the crowd see how damn good I am!!!" The crowd is hooting in a very loud way but Atlas is looking with a glance in his eyes and starts again:"So. I would kindly ask you to wait a bit, until I am finished with that little so called god! After that fight I will be ready to fight you and show you what screaming is all about!"

"Bring her up and I´ll bring her down! Close the file"

Suddenly one can hear president Wesley Brown's trumpet fanfare. Wesley Brown appears on the stage.

The fans: "..boooooo".

Wesley Brown: "Shut up you idiots. And I mean you ..." pointing at the fans "....and you..." pointing at the three wrestlers in the ring.

Wesley Brown: "Who is making the decisions for SCT? In the meantime you should know....it is ME. I schedule the matches for the shows and nobody else. There will be no single match between Zeus and The Baroness or Atlas and Zeus or whatever. As creative as I am I have a much better plan. There will be a league consisting of 4 wrestlers. Each member of the league must fight each wrestler in a submission match and in the end we will see who is the best submissioner out the 4 wrestlers. Up to now we have 3 participants. There is one missing. The fourth participant will be determined in a match between Shamario and Xattri Bahaaru"
    zeusthefighter
    zeusthefighter

Post  zeusthefighter Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:03 am

I have the match too,so we should just decide when to fight.
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Post  Wicker Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:14 am

zeusthefighter wrote:I have the match too,so we should just decide when to fight.

The plan is as follows:
    - This Friday will be the Qualifying match between Sharmario and Xattri.
    - Next tuesday will be the first matches:
    1. Atlas vs. Baroness (Sub League Match)
    2. Zeus vs. Sharmario or Xattri
    - The next matches will be on the following shows.

Wicker

Post  Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:38 am

The camera shows us a door in the basement.
    -
    The door now opens to the outside , and the camera follows the dark stairs to a room underneath the basement.
    -
    Suddenly there is a shadow moving in the corner!
    -
    And all of a sudden we see two red spots glowing in the dark , and then..
    -
    ...Sharmario steps out of nowhere!
    -
    Sharmario:Greetings , my dear mortals!
    -
    His face turns into a grinning grimace!
    -
    Sharmario:As everyone knows , there will be a submission tournament , starting tonight..and i have a qualification match...
    -
    Suddenly his grin dissapears and his face...changes , and his eyes start to glow very intense!
    -
    Sharmario: Submission will not be enough!I want your souls!I will make you scream in pain , and in the end there can only be me!
    -
    And then..the expression on his face changes again!His grin becomes a grimace again , and his anatomy somehow..changes!
    -
    The camera backs off backwards rapidly , up the stairway , always showing the room , that is now completely lighted in red.
    -
    And with the echoes of Sharmario's evil laughter , the camera fades away...

please use this one just in the show before my qualification match.thanks Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 4:25 am