Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

Little trip home (for the show from Romania)

zeusthefighter
    zeusthefighter

Number of posts : 71
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Little trip home (for the show from Romania) Empty Little trip home (for the show from Romania)

Post  zeusthefighter Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:27 pm

Zeus the Fighter is sneaking down the hall,carrying two suitcases and some other luggage.He leaves it on the ground in front of the locker room and opens the door.The wrestler grabs the bags and enters,leaving the door wide open.He's halfway to his own locker,when he hears something.The door behind him closes.Zeus turns around,only to find that he's not alone.Soho Sixx calmly walks towards his tag partner."The Total Package" throws his things on the floor and asks:
    Zeus:So you noticed I was gone?
    Soho:Its been 2 days,Zeus.Of course Ive noticed!You could have atleast told me where were you.
    Zeus:I was...home.
    Soho grins at the response.
    Soho:Greece?
    Zeus:Uhmmm...no.
    "The Total Package" picks up his things and goes over to his locker.He opens it,and on the inside of the locker door is a postcard.Zeus puts his luggage inside,takes the card and hands it over to Soho.Soho starts to read it out loud.
    Soho:Best wishes from B...Bulgary?
    Zeus quickly corrects him:
    Zeus:Bulgaria.Its right across the Danube.See,I was born in Greece,but after my birth my parents moved to Bulgaria.Thats where I spent my childhood.When I hit 16,I returned to Greece to work,and of course,to train.
    Soho returns the card to his partner.Zeus sticks it on the locker door and closes it.
    Soho:We could arrange for Mr.Brown to schedule a show from there...
    Zeus:Thats OK.That scumbag doesnt deserve to be in a great place like Bulgaria.Lets go.
    The two wrestlers leave the locker room,leaving behind memories of the past.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:15 pm