Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

Meeting With Valerio And Frank Jaegar

Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Meeting With Valerio And Frank Jaegar Empty Meeting With Valerio And Frank Jaegar

Post  Wicker Wed May 23, 2012 5:48 am

Janice Stevens enters SCT President Benjamin Breeg's office.

Janice Stevens: "Mr. President, you asked me to arrange a meeting with Frank Jaegar and Valerio. They are gonna be here in a few minutes."

Benjamin Breeg: "OK... thank you Ms. Stevens."

Janice Stevens sits down on one corner of Benjamin Breeg's desk while Benjamin Breeg is writing something down.

Janice Stevens: "Mr. Breeg, may I ask you a question?"

Benjamin Breeg: "Sure ... go ahead."

Janice Stevens: "Do you already have a plan for the Tag Team Championship?"

Benjamin Breeg looks up from the papers and looks at Janice's legs on the corner of his desk.

Benjamin Breeg: "Plans ... yes ... "

Janice Stevens: "Really? May I know what your plans are?"

Benjamin Breeg stares at Janice's legs.

Benjamin Breeg: "You have very beautiful legs!!"

Immediately Janice Stevens gets up from the desk.

Janice Stevens: "MR. BREEG!!!!!!!!"

Suddenly there is knock on the door.

Janice Stevens: "Come in!!"

The door is opened and Frank Jaegar enters the room.

Benjamin Breeg: "What the hell is this? Why are you wearing a mask? Put that off, I want to see how you are looking!!"

Janice Stevens: "Mr. Breeg, in wrestling business it is as usual that some wrestlers are wearing masks and it is a unwritten law that everybody must respect that."

Benjamin Breeg: "Really?!?!? I didn't know that. Well Frank, I'm sorry."

Frank Jaegar: "No problem at all. I would like to speak with you about ..."

Suddenly the door is opened.

Benjamin Breeg: "HEY!!! CAN'T YOU KNOCK ON THE DOOR BEFOOOOOOOOOO..."

Before finishing his sentence Benjamin Breeg recognizes that Valerio entered the room with both SCT Teag Team Championship belts on her shoulders.

Benjamin Breeg: "Ohhhhhhhhhhh ... welcome."

Benjamin Breeg gets up from his chair and walks around his desk towards Valerio.

Benjamin Breeg: "Nice to meet you ... I am Benjamin Breeg, the new SCT president and who are you?"

Janice Stevens: "That is Valerio. She was one half of the SCT Tag Team Champions. Her partner got fired by you."

Benjamin Breeg: "Another female wrestler???"

Benjamin Breeg shakes his head.

Benjamin Breeg: "Ms. Valerio, please sit down on the chair right beside me behind my desk."

Valerio: "NO ... I will sit down right beside Frank IN FRONT of your desk!!"

Benjamin Breeg: "Hmmmm ... "

Valerio and Benjamin Breeg sit down on their chairs.

Valerio: "Why I am here?"

Benjamin Breeg: "Well ... to be honest I wanted to stip you off these titles, but I just changed my mind."

Valerio: "Why?"

Benjamin Breeg: "WHY? You are really asking me WHY? Well ... you are really pretty and ..."

Janice Stevens shakes her head and rolls her eye.

Valerio: "Listen, MR.PRESIDENT ... I'm not part of this fed, because I'm pretty. I'm part of SCT, because I am the future of this fed and I'm here to fight!!"

Frank Jaegar: "The same for me!!"

Benjamin Breeg (looking at Frank Jaegar): "Well ... when speaking about prettiness you are out of competition anyway, because no one can see how you are looking."

Benjamin Breeg starts laughing loud while the other persons just look at him.

Benjamin Breeg: "Achemmmm ...yes. Well, back to business. As I mentioned I changed my mind. Both of your partners are fired, but I think both of you should get the chance to fight for the SCT Tag Team Championship. Therefore, my decision is this ..."

Benjamin Breeg: "Later in the show your new Tag Team Partners will be determind via our Push The Button Slot Machine. Valerio will get a new partner and Frank will get a new partner. Right after that draw the match for the SCT Tag Team Championship will take place."

Benjamin Breeg: "OK for you???"

Both Valerio and Frank Jaegar nod.
    Frank.Jaegar

Number of posts : 17
    Registration date : 2011-11-11

Meeting With Valerio And Frank Jaegar Empty Re: Meeting With Valerio And Frank Jaegar

Post  Frank.Jaegar Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:33 pm

Okay, I edited the text a little. Then I got carried away (just like Frank) and edited the text a lot. Wicker and Valerio are of course free to edit the text to their requirements. I hope I stayed with everybody in character.
    If anybody is not okay with what I did or how I did it or feels offended by the way I wrote the character other than it would have acted can edit this of course as well, for I am sorry I did.

Janice Stevens enters SCT President Benjamin Breeg's office.

Janice Stevens: “Mr. President, you asked me to arrange a meeting with Frank Jaegar and Valerio. They are gonna be here in a few minutes.”

Benjamin Breeg: “OK... thank you Ms. Stevens.”

Janice Stevens sits down on one corner of Benjamin Breeg's desk while Benjamin Breeg is writing something down.

Janice Stevens: “Mr. Breeg, may I ask you a question?”

Benjamin Breeg: “Sure ... go ahead.”

Janice Stevens: “Do you already have a plan for the Tag Team Championship?”

Benjamin Breeg looks up from the papers and looks at Janice's legs on the corner of his desk.

Benjamin Breeg: “Plans ... yes ...”

Janice Stevens: “Really? May I know what your plans are?”

Benjamin Breeg stares at Janice's legs.

Benjamin Breeg: “You have very beautiful legs!!”

Immediately Janice Stevens gets up from the desk.

Janice Stevens: “MR. BREEG!!!!!!!!”

Suddenly there is knock on the door.

Janice Stevens: “Come in!!”

The door is opened and Frank Jaegar enters the room.

Benjamin Breeg: “What the hell is this? A mask?”

Janice Stevens: “Mr. Breeg. This is Frank Jaegar. One of our rather younger wrestlers and one half of the fromer SCT Tag Team champions before they finally...”

She gestures quotiationmarks with the word finally

Janice Stevens: “...lost it to the Valerio and her former Tag Team partner.”

Benjamin Breeg points at Frank Jaegar while still looking at Janice

Benjamin Breeg: “Why is he wearing a mask?”

He looks at Frank at he puts down his hands onto the table

Benjamin Breeg: “Why are you wearing a mask?”

He gestures wildly.

Benjamin Breeg: “Put that off! I want to see how you are looking.”

Janice Stevens: “Mr. Breeg, in wrestling business it is a common behavior that some wrestlers are wearing masks.”

Benjamin Breeg: “So?”

Janice Stevens: “It is also an unwritten law that everybody must respect that.”

Benjamin Breeg: “Really?!”

Janice Stevens: “To them, making masked wrestlers take off their mask is the utmost rude and embarrassing act one could ...let's say commit.”

Benjamin Breeg: “I didn't know that. I don't like it, but I will respect that for now as I have too much going on at the current time. Frank, I'm sorry.”

Frank Jaegar looks at Benjamin Breeg for a moment before he nods

Frank Jaegar: “No problem. Not a problem at all. You didn't know.”

He makes himself comfortable in a chair.

Frank Jaegar: “We have more important things to talk about. I came here to... well, to...”

Suddenly the door is opened.

Benjamin Breeg: “HEY!!! CAN'T YOU KNOCK ON THE DOOR BEFOOOOOOOOOO...”

Before finishing his sentence Benjamin Breeg recognizes that Valerio entered the room with both SCT Teag Team Championship belts on her shoulders.

Benjamin Breeg: “Ohhhhhhhhhhh ... welcome.”

Benjamin Breeg gets up from his chair and walks around his desk towards Valerio.

Benjamin Breeg: “Nice to meet you ... I am Benjamin Breeg, the new SCT president and who are you?”

Janice Stevens: “This is Valerio. She was one half of the SCT Tag Team Champions. Her partner got fired by you.”

Benjamin Breeg: “Another female wrestler???”

Benjamin Breeg shakes his head.

Benjamin Breeg: “Ms. Valerio, please sit down on the chair right beside me behind my desk.”

Valerio: “NO ... I will sit down right beside Frank IN FRONT of your desk!!”

Frank Jaegar. “Don't get chummy with me!”

Valerios eyes spit fire at Frank

Valerio: “You wish!”

Benjamin Breeg clears his throat

Benjamin Breeg: “Ahemmmm ...”

Valerio and Benjamin Breeg sit down on their chairs.

Valerio: “Why I am here?”

Benjamin Breeg: “Well ... to be honest I wanted to stip you off these titles,...”

Frank Jaegar takes a breath and opens his mouth as if he wanted to say something, but then decides to remain silent.”

Benjamin Breeg: “...but I just changed my mind.”

Valerio: “Why?”

Benjamin Breeg: “WHY? You are really asking me WHY? Well ... you are really pretty and ...”

Janice Stevens shakes her head and rolls her eye as Frank Jaegar claps his hand against his forehead

Valerio: “Listen, MR.PRESIDENT ... I'm not part of this fed, because I'm pretty. I'm part of SCT, because I am the future of this fed and I'm here to fight!!”

Frank Jaegar: “Nobody is. Are you even listening to yourself once in a while.”

Valerio looks at Frank enraged

Valerio: “Obviously. If I'd be listening to you, the bloodpressure in my head would have gotten flatlined a LONG time ago. I wonder if you hear what I'm saying!”

Frank Jaegar: “Barely.”

Valerio: “I can repeat myself like I do it in front of little boys: I'm not part of this fed, because I'm pretty. I'm part of SCT, because I am the future of this fed and I'm here to fight!”

Frank looks at Benjamin Breeg again

Frank Jaegar: “Same for me here, boss.”

Benjamin Breeg looks back at Frank Jaegar

Benjamin Breeg: “Well ... when speaking about prettiness you are out of competition anyway, because no one can see how you are looking.”

Benjamin Breeg starts laughing loud while the other persons just look at him.

Benjamin Breeg: “Achemmmm ...yes. Well, back to business. As I mentioned I changed my mind. Both of your partners are fired, but I think both of you should get the chance to fight for the SCT Tag Team Championship. Therefore, my decision is this ...”

He raises his arms to give his words a little boost

Benjamin Breeg: “Later in the show your new Tag Team Partners will be determind via the...what is it called again?”

He looks at Janice Stevens

Janice Stevens: “Push The Button Slot Machine.”

He looks back at Frank and Valerio

Benjamin Breeg: “...our Push The Button Slot Machine! Valerio will get a new partner and Frank will get a new partner. Right after that draw the match for the SCT Tag Team Championship will take place.”

Benjamin Breeg: “OK for you???”

Frank Jaegar looks at Valerio. Then Back at Benjamin Breeg

Frank Jaegar: “I know you heard that a lot recently, but with all due respect...”

Benjamin Breeg: “They always say 'With all due respect' but only few really act like that.”

Frank Jaegar: “Yeah, such a pity, but what I'm getting at is that the titles should be announced vacant prior to the match.”

Benjamin Breeg: “You don't want to fight for the title?”

Frank Jaegar: “Not fight for the title? Of course I want to fight for the title. But I don't want her...”

He points at Valerio with his thumb

Frank Jaegar: “...to pull a cheap shot and keep the title due to a count out because she left the building, or for using a weapon, just...”

Valerio interrupts Frank

Valerio: “I would never...”

Frank Jaegar: “You would ever do anything... and I mean ANYTHING to pull a win or retain the title for the...”

Valerio: “Oh you have...”

Benjamin Breeg: “SILENCE!”

Both, Valerio and Frank halt immediately looking at Benjamin Breeg

Benjamin Breeg: “What is wrong with you two? Arguing in the bosses office? In front of the boss? Could you be any less professional.”

Frank Jaegar: “Sorry, I got carried away.”

Benjamin Breeg / Valerio: “Yes you did.”

Benjamin Breeg stares at Valerio. Then he continues.

Benjamin Breeg: “The decision has been made. What a president would I be if I'd play tag in making decisions? Oh, what a funny fitting wordplay isn't it?”

He smiles while the other persons just look at him.

Benjamin Breeg: “I guess we're done here. Frank, you may leave now if you want to.”

Again free for edit if anything needs to be adjusted.
    (But I'd be thankful if Franks parts would mostly remain untouchted)
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Meeting With Valerio And Frank Jaegar Empty Re: Meeting With Valerio And Frank Jaegar

Post  Wicker Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:31 am

ADDED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:16 am