Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

Frank Jeager vs. THF / Show 18th Nov

Gast

Frank Jeager vs. THF / Show 18th Nov Empty Frank Jeager vs. THF / Show 18th Nov

Post  Gast Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:18 am

English:

The Heavenly Fighter runs backstage to the Frank Jaegar locker room. Fank Jaeger is just around the locker room.

The Heavenly Fighter: Hy Frank. Today we are fighting against each other for the first time. You're a good guy. I know this wilster You win, because I also want it. I'm looking forward to our match against each other. So let's get out there, show the fans what we can and we will conquer Squared Circle Terror.
    Because, I. .. Fight ... for the ... Right

deutsch:
    The Heavenly Fighter läuft Backstage zu Frank Jaegars Umkleideraum. Fank Jaeger steht vor der Umkleidekabine.

The Heavenly Fighter: Hy Frank. Heute kämpfen wir zum erstenmal gegeneinander. Du bist ein guter Typ. Ich weiß das Du gewinnen wilst, weil ich es auch möchte. Ich freue mich schon auf unser Match gegeneinander. Also lass uns da draussen, den Fans zeigen was wir alles können und das wir Squared Circle Terror erobern werden.
    Because, I... Fight... for the... Right

Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Frank Jeager vs. THF / Show 18th Nov Empty Re: Frank Jeager vs. THF / Show 18th Nov

Post  Wicker Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:36 am

good starting point
    Frank.Jaegar

Number of posts : 17
    Registration date : 2011-11-11

Frank Jeager vs. THF / Show 18th Nov Empty Re: Frank Jeager vs. THF / Show 18th Nov

Post  Frank.Jaegar Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:07 am

The Heavenly Fighter runs backstage to the Frank Jaegar locker room. Fank Jaeger is just around the locker room.

The Heavenly Fighter: Hy Frank. Today we are fighting against each other for the first time. You're a good guy. I know this wilster You win, because I also want it. I'm looking forward to our match against each other. So let's get out there, show the fans what we can and we will conquer Squared Circle Terror.
    Because, I. .. Fight ... for the ... Right

Frank Jaegar stood up as The Heavenly Fighter came into the locker room. He listened to what his opponent had to say as he continued to tape his hands.

The Heavenly Fighter: "I. .. Fight ... for the ... Right"

Frank Jaegar cant suppress a smile. He finishes taping his left hand with his eye on The Heavenly Fighter. Both men are staring at each other. Finally Frank Jaegar answers.

Frank Jaegar: Interesting SCT hired two men with the same attitude at the same time. Seems to me, the Federation ran out of quality face wrestlers. I tell you what: There is nothing I enjoy more than a physical challenge. I have to admit, I watched your match against Valerio over and over.

He pauses and looks aside. His mind seems to drift.

Frank Jaegar: You seem to be a skilled man. And after tonight I will know HOW skilled you are. I'm looking forward to this match and appreciate the opportunity to give the SCT fans one hell of a match.

Frank Jaegar extends his hand.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:46 pm