Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

Champion defeated but not out

shadowinger
    shadowinger

Number of posts : 186
    Registration date : 2010-10-18

Champion defeated but not out Empty Champion defeated but not out

Post  shadowinger Tue May 31, 2011 6:50 am

Shadowinger and Vanessa Canes return to their Locker Room after the "Living Shadow"s lose to Gigantus in a back and forth match. The result a well fought victory by Gigantus to win the Black Crown Championship.

Vanessa: Well babe, you can be proud of yourself tonight after that match although you lost the title to Gigantus. The SCT fans were chanting your name. Now that's got show how much the fans love you even in defeat.

Shadowinger: Your're right Nessa. Gigantus certainly brought his 'A' game tonight and beat me fair and square. But I won't give up I still have a championship re-match clause which I hope to invoke as soon as possible. And you never know where one door closes another may open to other opportunities in the future.

Vanessa: That's the spirit babe, be positive in defeat but still focused. Like you say you've got your re-match clasue to invoke. I think Gigantus will gladly accept. Maybe you could put an extra twist on the match.

Shadowinger: I'm now more focused than ever after holding my first title in SCT I hungry for more. I like your thoughts about an twist on the re-match that could even work to my advantage or give me some edge. I'll get my dark twisted mind thinking of a twist.

Vanessa: This is something the SCT fans will love.

Shadowinger: There's always more than one way to slay a Giant. A way where the Giant can't escape. Shadowinger laughs a sadistic laugh.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:29 am