Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

New champion, new rules

Gast

New champion, new rules Empty New champion, new rules

Post  Gast Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:29 am

Lights go off. Smoke invades the stage and slowly begins to fill all the arena.
    Jaw Breaker theme begins to play. Spot lights point to the entrance ramp. Jaw Breaker reveals himself to the crowd.

He raises his newly aquired title and shows it to everybody.

While he is slowly walking to the arena, the crowd is chanting: You suck!

He enters the ring.

Jaw Breaker: Look who is the new champion! Its me, Jaw Breaker.

Fans boo.

Jaw Breaker: I fought in the first aniversary of SCT. I was up against a chicken. By the way its the biggest chicken I ever saw. In a ladder match where I had to climb step by step until I reach my hands to the belt and took it to become the new champion.

Raises title again for a few seconds.

Jaw Breaker: Now that Im a champion things will be different around here. You will not just have to ask for a title match. You will have to earn it. Not just a simple number 1 countender but a true strength test. You will have to deserve an opportunity to be in the same ring in me. All of you low wrestlers backstage dont even have the same IQ or in-ring abilities to aproache be around me.

Fans say WHAT?!

Jaw Breaker: All of you backstage will have to respect me. If you see me in locker room in dont enter there. If you are in the garage section you will not touch my car, you wont even park near it. I will have a 20 meters area. And if you dont know how much is 1 meter dont even bother to enter the arena. Anyone that needs to talk with me just can forget it. You dont talk with me. If I want I talk with you.

Jaw Breaker: So what better way to respect me? I will let each of you "wrestlers" get near me. I invite you to get in the ring and show me your respect. Just get down here and kiss my hand or my feet. If you dont do it, I cant guarantee that your car might disapare from the parking lot. Or when you are walking backstage and "accidentaly" hit the wall. Accidents do happen and they might happen more often if you dont show me the proper respect.

Fans: WHAT?!

Jaw Breaker: Ok I let you low life accidents of nature to get in ring and SHOW ME my respect.

New champion, new rules Empty Re: New champion, new rules

Post  Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:00 am

*The Crowd waits in atticipation as does Jaw Breaker.."You Think You Know Me" is heard in the arena as Metalingus by Alter Bridge hits the arena,THe lights dim out as The fans look at the stage as they dont reckonise the music,Smoke covers the stage and ramp arrear.A Goldspot light shines down as a Man walks underneath it,Wearing Black sun glasses,Black Leather jacket with a gold t-shirt,blue jeans and White Shoes,The Man Removes his glasses to be seen as Leo Helms,the fans go wild as He walks to the ring.Leo grabs a microphone as he steps into the ring and faces Jaw Breaker..the music stop as the crowd cheer for Leo*

Leo Helms :
    "Same Old Jaw Breaker,dosnt know when to shut his mouth!"

*Fans cheer as Leo Smirks*

"Now,im not out here to shake your hand,or kiss your feet,or kiss your Ars!..im Out here to put a stop to this!"

*fans cheer*

"You see JB,its like this,its been a while since my Fans have seen me,and well,its been a while since ive had a piece of gold around my waist!"

*fans cheer for Leo As He looks around*

"im here back in SCT.or i like to call my Home,to save them from hypocrites and idiots like yourself!"

*Leo Smirks as Jaw Breaker starts to look furious*
    Gast

Post  Gast Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:54 am

Jaw Breaker raises his mic to the mouth.

Jaw Breaker: If you not here to pay me respect just leave this ring before i break one of your arms. Who do you think you are to interrupt me? You are an idiot. This guys couldnt care less about you. Only thing they want is results. And the only thing I want is respect. So will you do it or will I have to force you to respect me?

He walks outside the ring and brings a chair. Enters back the ring. Leo backs away.

Jaw Breaker: Dont worry Im not gonna hit you with this, for now.

Opens chair and seats in it.

Jaw Breaker: One more question Leo. Where were you when I won this title? Where were you for the last couple of weeks? After you answer me that you can pay me my proper respect.
    Keeps seated waiting for Leo.

Post  Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:04 am

*Leo Faces the crowd and then smirks as he turns back to jaw breaker and raises the microphone*

Leo :
    "Thats a good question JB,and,i will answer it,you see,its little like this.."

*Leo Hits the microphone on the top of Jaw Breaker head,As Jaw Breaker turns around holding his Head,Leo Grabs Him and Throws him over hes Head giving jaw breaker a German Suplex,Jaw Breaker rolls out of the ring as Leo Picks up a microphone*

"you see,im offering you a match,you win i will give you that respect you want,and if i win...and if i win i get this"

*Leo Holds up the title*

"i call it the Title vs Respect match,But i know you wont accept that untill i p*ss you off enough,so everynight,and Everyday,i will be their JB,costing you your matches,everytime you close your eyes,i will be their about to hit you!"

*Leo leans on the ropes as the crowd cheers,Leo Throws the Belt at Jaw Breaker,who goes and picks it up,only to move further up the ramp*

"You can keep that title for now,but remeber JB...Win if you can..Survive.."

*Crowd yells "if i let you" ...Leo Drops the microphone as Metalingus by alterbrige re-hits the arena as the camera fades as Leo And Jaw Breaker stare eachother down*

(RP Finish)
    WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Post  WildFire Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:41 pm

"Burn in Hell" By Twisted Sister plays on the Titantron as WildFire walks out of the crowd and heads towards the ring.

WildFire : "As much as I would like to see that, and I am sure everyone else he would too, that will have been delayed, seeing as how Jawbreaker already has a match scheduled for tonight!!!"

WildFire : "Tonight as BLACK CROWN CHAMPION, Jawbreaker will be in the first elimination round of the HARDCORE BLACK CROWN TOURNMENT, the winner of which will walk away one with the Black Crown Title."

WildFire :"And yes under normal circumstances YOU would be in it, but unfortunently you left the fed, and now you will have to wait."

WildFire :"So unfortunently tonight you will have to sit back and watch, the HARDCORE TOURNEMENT"

WildFire :"Tonight you will have to watch as JAWBREAKER faces off against former champ BUTTER CHICKEN, ARTHAX DIAMOND faces SIX STRING ICON, SOHO SIXX faces KAMPUNGBERAT and TDX faces LEGACY."

WildFire : "And Leo, just so you knows this is absolutely not personal, it IS GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK, but you NEVER should have left."

Post  Guest Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:57 pm

*Leo Helms smirks as Walks around the ring,he faces wildfire again and talks*

"So mr.vgm,Who am i facing?"
    Gast

Post  Gast Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:51 am

Jaw Breaker: No noby cares about your damn matches Leo. There are much more important issues here. This is a tournament for my title and Im in the elimination matches? What the hell is that? I should only face the winner of the tournament. Not be in the tournament like the rest of those losers. Why doesnt Leo Helms take my place in the tournament and I face the winner?

Post  Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:49 am

*Leo Helms smirks*

"well well well,looks like the self-centerd champion has a point,why is he in the tournament..and im not?"
    WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Post  WildFire Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:11 pm

WildFire : "Because the decision was made before Leo came back to the Fed. I decided, as is my right, and if you don't like it you can chose to Vacate the Belt, otherwise you can take your chances like the seven other guys in the tournment. The Black Crown Champions are FIGHTING CHAMPIONS, if you can't fight you don't deserve to be Champion."

WildFire :"As for you Leo... find someone else to face and maybe later you might get another shot at Jawbreaker."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:20 pm