Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

Still the Champion

NiXON
    NiXON

Number of posts : 14
    Registration date : 2011-06-27

Still the Champion Empty Still the Champion

Post  NiXON Fri May 04, 2012 12:23 am

NiXON stands in the middle of the ring with a big smirk on his face

NiXON: Well, just like many of you, i´m surprised. Pretty surprised - to STILL be your New Blood Champion.

NiXON raises the title above his head

NiXON: It doesn´t matter how or why, i kept my title against Olympus fair and square!

Some "You were Lucky" chants are going through the crowd

NiXON: Yeah - maybe i was lucky through the Ref´s decision to declare it a draw. But anyway he could´t manage to beat me. After ranting around and claiming he would rip me into little pieces i kept fighting back to his offense. Simple as that are the rules. No pinfall no submission no Title.

Suddenly Olympus` music hits the speakers and NiXON rolls with his eyes
    Olympus

Number of posts : 10
    Registration date : 2012-02-03

Still the Champion Empty Re: Still the Champion

Post  Olympus Sat May 05, 2012 9:19 pm

Olympus: Guess you missed that little convo I had with the timekeeper earlier. They all saw it.

Olympus gestures at the crowd, and then points his finger at the timekeeper, who cringes.

Olympus: He's not going to save your ass this time around. I wiped the floor with you from start to early finish, and I'll do it again. This time, though, you're not gonna leave with that belt. I don't care what it takes, I don't care what you do, I don't care if I have to beat up every damn person in this arena to get to that belt, I WILL leave that match as champion!

The fans boo Olympus's threat, while Olympus's eyes are fixated on NiXON. He then motions around his waist where the belt is going to go, nods, and then points to the belt which is slung on NiXON's shoulder.

Olympus: NiXON, what I suggest you do right now, is say goodbye to that belt. You've had a good run, kid, a real good run. Bit of luck here and there. But your luck runs out tonight. I'll see to that.

With that, Olympus drops the mic and starts walking down the ramp.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:54 am