Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

Hometown Champion?

Gast

Hometown Champion? Empty Hometown Champion?

Post  Gast Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:23 pm

On the TitanTron a clip of Sabin laying down the final pin on Stu-Pitt comes on. The crowd erupts in yelling and cheering!

Sabin's theme, Freedom '90, plays after the 3 count and the crowd has now become deafening.

Out from the backstage strides Sabin Karris, making sure to get touched by any fan that's reaching over the railing. Once at center stage, he basks in the cheering for a minute, then brings the microphone up and slashes his arm out to stop the crowd.

Sabin Karris: HELLOOOO CANADA!! I'm estatic to be back near my hometown!

Sabin has to pause while the crowd erupts back into deafening cheering. When it dies down, he continues.

Sabin Karris: Thankfully, I took out Stu-Pitt last week in a great match to get my chance to win the Master of Terror Championship right here, tonight! So get behind me tonight and put me over the top! Together, we can win this championship! Gravy Boy, we're coming for YOU!

The crowd once again goes crazy, while Sabin throws the microphone into the crowd and then decides to follow the microphone into the crowd and gives hugs and high-fives to fans all the way back to the dressing room.
    Gravy Boy
    Gravy Boy

Number of posts : 52
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Hometown Champion? Empty Re: Hometown Champion?

Post  Gravy Boy Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:45 am

Gravy Boy watches all the fuss with a calm gaze from the ring. He takes a sip of vintage sprout wine from a glass and hands it back to his butler. Gravy Boy walks to the middle of the ring and turns slowly on the spot until a deadly hush comes over the crowd.

Gravy Boy: So you beat Stu? Well done, well done. He wasn't quite the same player that I beat, but nevermind, it was a good show. You think you can take me down now? You think having a home crowd will do anything for you when i get rolling?

The crowd start to whisper to each other, their favourite Gravy Boy is looking powerful.

Gravy Boy: Well kid, just me and you and no inteference. We both know what we are fighting for, and all I can say is good luck...you are going to need it badly.

The crowd cheer for Gravy Boy.

Gravy Boy walks back to his corner and jumps over the ropes and leaves the ring. His butler follows slowly out behind.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:38 am