Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

A Terror Challenge

shadowinger
    shadowinger

Number of posts : 186
    Registration date : 2010-10-18

A Terror Challenge Empty A Terror Challenge

Post  shadowinger Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:08 pm

The lights in the SCT Arena go out and darkness falls upon the SCT fans then there is an explosion of Blue fire from ramp underneath the SCTtron shoots into the air. Shadowinger’s music starts to play. ‘The Living Shadow’ makes his way to the ring accompanied by Vanessa Canes.

Shadowinger is handed a mic from the Ring Announcer.

Shadowinger: Well SCT fans after taking a break after my defeat to T-Riggs. I've got my head together to issue a challenge to Excellox for the Master of Terror Championship. (The SCT Fans cheer hearing Shadowinger's challenge). You've been a worthy champion but you've never faced an opponent like me before Excellox. It's time to face a real challenger who will push you to your limit. And let's make this interesting as well for the SCT fans. How about either a Iron Man match or Last Man Standing match for the title. What do you say Excellox?

The SCT Fans start to stare at the SCT Titantron and ramp. While Shadowinger paces up & down in the ring with Vanessa leaning against the ropes.

Suddenly Exellox's music starts to play and Excellox appears laughing. A mic in his hand. (The SCT fans boo when they see the current Master of Terror Champion)

Excellox: You dare think that you can take this title off of me like it's a walk in the park. That's your first mistake 'Living Shadow'. By the time I'm done pummeling your face into every turnbuckle you'll be seeing stars and me standing over you victorious holding the Master of Terror belt, fool!

Shadowinger: If those words are supposed to rattle me to my core then you've made a big mistake Excellox. You've faced and defeated many wrestlers while champion but now it is time for your reign to come to an end. And the only pummeling will be the 'Living Shadow' hitting you with a Vortex Slam and getting the 1-2-3.

Excellox: Well Shadow bring your Vortex Slam and your 'A' game because your going to need it. This title around my waist isn't going no where soon and I intend to be champion for a long time. Vara Verde fought he could beat me some weeks ago but was just another victim just like you will be. As for the match type be it Iron man match or Last Man standing I don't mind either. As I know I'll defeat you in both. I'm sure the SCT Management will make that decision. Either way Shadow you will lose. (Excellox laughs a sadistic laugh)

Shadowinger: Trust me Excellox I will bring my 'A' game and you will feel the full force of the 'Living Shadow'. (The SCT Fans cheer and chant Shadow Shadow)

Excellox laughs a sadistic at Shadowinger and drops the mic on the ramp as his music plays around the arena.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:57 am