Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

It's my way or... hell, it's my way.

experta
    experta

Number of posts : 133
    Registration date : 2010-07-02

It's my way or... hell, it's my way. Empty It's my way or... hell, it's my way.

Post  experta Fri May 20, 2011 5:10 am

(At the start of the show.)

I am the master of this game
    And everybody knows my name
    And i will gladly make you see
    That you should not have messed with me

The crowd errupts in cheers as “Hunt You Down” by Saliva blasts through the speakers. Experta comes out in a black custom made suit and the MOT Heavyweight championship on his shoulder. Sparks shower him from the Titan Tron but experta doesn’t strike a pose for the fans as usual. He just starts making his way down the ramp and asks for a mic.

J: “What better way to kick off the night then with the MOT champion. Leaving the curcamstances involving the title match at last months P.P.V. aside for now.”

B: “A win is a win. Who cares about what happened. Can we live in the present for a moment? The SOB has a better suit then mine.”

J: “Bill’s dilema aside as well, experta doesn’t look to be in a very good mood. Let’s see what he has to say.”

Experta get’s in the ring and doesn’t wait for the fans to quiet down.

Experta: “I’ll get right to the point because I’m in a foul mood right now. After trashing people left and right for the last few months since coming here, I finaly got my first heavyweight championship match. The culmination of my work here. It was supposed to be a time of closure and celebration. But two popcorn farts, thought it would be a freakin good idea, to get involved in MY business. I don’t know why and I sure as hell don’t care. What matters is, they got involved and THAT WAS… A MISTAKE. You are dead men. Watch your backs, because experta doesn’t forget and I sure as hell don’t forgive.”

B: “Ha ha, popcorn farts? I think I’ll take that line.”

J: “Quiet Bill.”

Experta: “Now then… the other reason I am out here. Just watching this title sickens me. I was robbed of my chance to win it fair. In my book that’s the same as not winning at all, so I resign as your Master of Terror Champion.”

Experta leaves the title in the middle of the ring and his music hits again. He drops the mic, leaves the ring and heads backstage as the fans are still taking in everything experta said.
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

It's my way or... hell, it's my way. Empty Re: It's my way or... hell, it's my way.

Post  Wicker Mon May 23, 2011 3:20 am

ADDED to FRIDAY

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:41 pm