Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

What the hell?

Gast

What the hell? Empty What the hell?

Post  Gast Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:12 pm

Can this go somewhere near the beginning of the show.

On the Titan Tron we see Squared Circle Terror President WESLEY BROWN standing in the parking lot with security standing behind him.

What the hell? Card_w10

CARLOS SANCHEZ: Hey? What is the President of SCT doing out in the parking lot?

CHARLES WHITHERSPOON: Looks like he might be waiting for someone.

A long black limousine pulls up right in front of the Arena and stops in front of the SCT President.

What the hell? _linco10

CHARLES WHITHERSPOON: (whistles) Now that's a sharp looking Limo. Well I was right, Wesley Brown is expecting someone.

CARLOS SANCHEZ: Yeah, but who?

CHARLES WHITHERSPOON: We are about to find out now Carlos.

One of the security guards opens the door to the limousine. The camera closes in on a nice looking pair of legs stepping out of the limo.

What the hell? 2-kris13

CARLOS SANCHEZ: ¡Dios mío!

CHARLES WHITHERSPOON: Yeah....You can say that again.

CARLOS SANCHEZ: ¡Dios mío! Amigo, Who's she?

CHARLES WHITHERSPOON: I don't know? But it looks like someone else is getting out the car.

Another person exits the vehicle behind the beautiful blonde.
    Wesley Brown walks over with a big smile on his face with his hand extended.

CARLOS SANCHEZ: Is that who I think it is?

CHARLES WHITHERSPOON: If you are thinking Tony2Awesome, then yes it is.

What the hell? T2a10

Tony2Awesome and the SCT President are shaking hands laughing.

CHARLES WHITHERSPOON: What in the hell is he doing here?

CARLOS SANCHEZ: Well one thing is obvious, Tony2Awesome and the President of SCT look very happy to see each other. Is this a good thing?

CHARLES WHITHERSPOON: I don't know Carlos. Tony has been known to cause a lot of trouble with his former federation bosses. But that's not the case here. These two act like they've known each other for years.

Security grabs Tony and the pretty looking blondes bags and they all walk into the arena.

Last edited by Tony2Awesome on Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

What the hell? Empty Re: What the hell?

Post  Wicker Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:45 pm

THANK YOU!!!
    I need a bigger pic of your valet.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:41 am