Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

What the hell

Gast

What the hell Empty What the hell

Post  Gast Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:25 am

Evolution by Korn plays in the arena. Jaw Breaker rushes to the ring with a mic already in his hands.

Jaw Breaker: Cut the music. Cut it NOW!

A mad look in Jaw Breakers eyes.

While in the ring he begins to walk back and forward. Puts mic in front of mouth and stares a while before talking.

Jaw Breaker: 2 weeks ago someone made a mistake. A mistake when they announced the Black Crown Title Tournament. I won that title same 2 weeks ago and right in next week I enter in an unfair tournament. I shouldnt be in a tournament. I was the champion. Because of that unfair match I lost my title.

Fans laugh and yell YOU LOST!

Jaw Breaker: I really believe the management just made a silly mistake. I dont mind if you make it right now. Just change it all and give me my title back. No one will get hurt from this small accident. Now with that said I ask the GM or who ever has the power to fix this to come out here now and fix it.

No one appears.

Jaw Breaker's rage explodes and he gets out of ring. Go to the commentary table, grabs the cameras and throws then on the ground. Camera man approaches Jaw Breaker.

Jaw Breaker: You want a big shot of me? Of the moment I snap out?

He pushes the camera man off and takes the camera.

Jaw Breaker: Lets go backstage and film the moment where I break this all damn arena until I find someone to fix my problems.

What the hell Empty Re: What the hell

Post  Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:57 am

*My Quest by Oliver Boy hits the arena as Everyone see's Leo Helms standing on the ramp,wearing his Dog Tags,Blue jeans and black boots,he stays on the stage,starring down at Jaw Breaker,Leo Looks up and down drops a microphone on a zip wire,leo takes the micorphone in his hand and talks*

Leo Helms :
    "you deserve a title match?,what about me,im not like anybody in the back..,you see this?"

*leo takes of his dog tag and holds it up Dog tag*

"this means alot to me,this represents all the men and women over seas,its titled warrior,and when i was given it,the Soldier who gave it to me said it was made for me."

*fans cheer*

"ive been here for a while now,and not got one title shot..and i think its my time to shine,let it be you as champ,or six string as champ,one way i will get that title,and theirs not a damn thing you can do to stop me!"

*fans cheer*
    Gast

Post  Gast Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:20 am

Jaw Breaker throws the camera on the ground.

Jaw Breaker: You again. I'm already sick of all your talk and whinnings. You just get here and cry at everybody to ask for a title match. You had your chance for it. I beat you to have a title opportunity. You lost its your bad. Not my business anymore. But if you want a fight I can arrange that with you.

He approaches Leo Helms.

Jaw Breaker. Tonight I not folling arround. Tonight I dont wanna play with anyone, no mind games. Tonight its all serious. The first person to get in ring with me will have the worst night of his life. Kids at home will have nightmares if they watch my match. Sensible people will be traumathized. Police will arrest me and I will be in jail for a long time. So do you wanna be in the same ring as me when Im very unbalanced right now?

He approaches even more of Leo and stares at him.

Leo Helms pushes Jaw Breaker away.

Jaw Breaker punches Leo in the face. Gets the camera and waits for Leo to get up. He strikes it at Leo and he is knocked out.

Removes Leo's dog tags and takes them with him.

Jaw Breaker: You want this back? So face me tonight in a 2 of 3 submission match and I might just give this to you.

Walks away backstage.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 6:30 pm