Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

Respect of a Friend

shadowinger
    shadowinger

Number of posts : 186
    Registration date : 2010-10-18

Respect of a Friend Empty Respect of a Friend

Post  shadowinger Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:25 am

Shadowinger and Vanessa Canes are unpacking their things from their Dodge Pickup.

Shadowinger: Well Angel, the PPV is finally approaching and it's time to let know Gigantus that he can't just bully his way to the title after he used my face as a battering ram on the locker doors. I'm ready to cut down the Giant like a Redwood.

Vanessa: Hay Babe, I can't wait for you to get revenge on Gigantus. But don't forget that this is a Triple threat match and our friend Michael Lowe and former Black Crown Champion will be looking to take the title.

Shadowinger: Yep your right there. He is a great friend and a great wrestler. This match is certainly not going to be easy by a long shot.

As Shadowinger & Vanessa Canes start to walk away from their pickup, Michael Lowe arrives in his car.

Michael Lowe: Hi guys, the PPV is finally upon us. Time for me to take that belt from you friend.

Shadowinger: Well I'm hoping that I can hold onto this title a little longer Michael. It will be a great match just hope that Gigantus won't spoil the party.

Michael Lowe: Respect to you friend. As for Gigantus I think that he'll get what he deserves. I can't wait to get my hands on him as well as we have had a number of run ins in the past.

Vanessa: Well hope both of you can cut the Giant down to size.

As Vanessa finishes speaking a rather large figure appears from behind one of the concrete pillars in the Parking lot. As the person comes into the light all three, Shadowinger, Michael Lowe & Vanessa Canes step back. As Gigantus's face appears from the dark.

Gigantus: So you two pip squeaks think your going to defeat me in the Triple Threat match! (Gigantus laughs) You are both fools if you think that, you've got no chance. The Black Crown title will be mine and be worn by a worthy champion who will bring some class to the title. I've crushed you both before in the past and I will do it again. As for your Girlfriend Shadowinger keep her on a leash as she will suffer the same fate as you two lightweights.
    Then from the Parking Lot stairwell door a number of SCT Secruity appear to stop a fight breaking out with the appearance of Gigantus.

Shadowinger: Talk all you want Gigantus. Actions will speak louder than words. And this so called pip squeak will throw everything that I've got to stop you winning the match. As for the title losing class you would bring no respect to the title. No disrespect to my friend Michael Lowe but the Black Crown title will be staying with the 'Living Shadow'!

Gigantus: Actions will speaker louder than words Shadowinger when the Referee raises my hand in victory while I hold the title belt over both your broken bodies after I pick up the 3 count.

Michael Lowe: For all your postering Gigantus. Your talking to the former and curret Black Crown Champions. We know all about how to get the job done in winning titles but I don't see any titles on your Cv. Yes you may be a Giant but don't think that scares either myself of Shadowinger. I can't wait for you to bring everything you've got to the Triple threat match. As I'll be waiting to stop you in your tracks and I will be looking to recapture the Black Crown Championship.

Gigantus moves forward to grab Michael Lowe but the SCT Secruity managed to hold him back.

Gigantus: You are both living on borrowed time. That title will be mine. You know, the SCT fans know it and I know it! I can't wait to pummel you both.

Gigantus turns away to the relief of the SCT Secruity. And heads towards the stairwell.

Both Shadowinger and Michale lowe turn to another and give the nod that the fight is on.

Last edited by shadowinger on Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Respect of a Friend Empty Re: Respect of a Friend

Post  Wicker Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:17 am

ADDED

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:19 pm