Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

3 posters

Friend Vs Friend

shadowinger
    shadowinger

Number of posts : 186
    Registration date : 2010-10-18

Friend Vs Friend Empty Friend Vs Friend

Post  shadowinger Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:49 am

The lights in the SCT Arena go out and darkness falls upon the SCT fans then there is an explosion of Blue fire from ramp underneath the SCTtron shoots into the air. Shadowinger’s music starts to play. ‘The Living Shadow’ makes his way to the ring accompanied by Vanessa Canes.

Shadowinger is handed a mic from the Ring Announcer.

The SCT camera’s pan Backstage to where “Michael Lowe” is watching on a Tv monitor.

Shadowinger: Well SCT fans it’s been a tough time so far as the defending the Black Crown title against my friend Michael Lowe. We’ve had some good matches with the last resulting in a draw. As I look to face Michael again I hope to prove that I’m a worthy champion because I feel my reign as champion will be a tough one. And as much as we are friends Michael I’m not looking to lose this belt anytime soon. The Living Shadow wants to go down in SCT history as a great champion who never shuns a challenge from anyone. Good luck my friend as I’m not looking to lose.

The SCT Fans cheer

Michael Lowe’s music starts to play and he stands on the ramp with a mic in his hand.

Michael Lowe: So let’s do this then!!! Our strength is in our fighting spirit and unity as a former Tag Team in CiR. Let’s give the SCT fans one hell of a match to watch and a match to gone down in SCT history.

Shadowinger: I couldn’t of put it a better way myself Michael. Actions have now got to speak louder than words. We managed to go toe to toe and things have been pretty even. Now it’s time for one of us to shine and push the boundaries of greatness.

Shadowinger’s music starts to play, the lights go out in the arena, blue flames burst from the four ringposts. Michael Lowe salutes his friend from the top of the ramp and heads Backstage.

The SCT fans cheer
    WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Friend Vs Friend Empty Re: Friend Vs Friend

Post  WildFire Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:04 pm

is that for Fridays show??
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739