Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

Tamara vs WildFire : Round 2

WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Tamara vs WildFire : Round 2 Empty Tamara vs WildFire : Round 2

Post  WildFire Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:03 pm

Tamara is walk down the hallway back to her office when she gets to her office and notice that the door is ajar.

Tamar looks a little concerned but approaches the door and looks in.

She quickly spot WildFire sitting at her desk his feet up on it.

Tamara : "Hey I have a lock on my office door for a reason! If you don't leave right now I will havce you arrested for breaking and entering."

WildFire laughs and tosses her his cellphone :"Go for it, call security and see if they'll do anything, I an come and go anywhere, anytime in the SCT and NO ONE, including you can stop me."

Tamara (frowns) : "At least get your feet off my desk, and tell me what I owe this auspicious visit to."

WildFire :"As if you didn't know."

Tamara (puts on an expression of perfect innocence) :"I really have no idea, really."

WildFire laughs :"You think it's because you denied Soho Sixx and Legacy their Title rematch on Tuesday and instead made them fight in a tournement against Excellox and Thraxas, but it's not."

Tamara frowns :"It's not."

WildFire :"No it's not. In fact having Thraxas and Excellox face TDX/Nathan Fisk for the Tag Team Title next week suits my plans very well."

Tamara :"What?"

WildFire :"It's work out very well for me and my plans at having EXPERTA MOT #1 contender at the PPV."

Tamara :"And what makes you think that will happen?"

WildFire :"Because if it doesn't, then come next season YOU WILL BE LOOKING FOR ANOTHER JOB!"

Tamara :"You can't!!" She see the determination etched on WildFire's face. "YOu will, if Experta is not #1 contender at the PPV you will Fire me..." She frowns.

WildFire :"Between the PPV and then I don't care who DH faces for the MOT, or even if he loses it and another person becomes champ, but come the season end PPV, Experta will be facing whoever is champ at the time or you will be FIRED!!"

Tamara :"Fine. We'll do it your way for now. But this isn't over. Tonight because I CAN, you are going to face MR #1 Contender, Experta in an IRON MAN MATCH, and I hope you two KILL EACHOTHER, and if you don't then maybe I will makes some plans not so much to your liking."

WildFire and Tamara glare daggers at eachother and you could cut the tension with a knife.

Camera fades to Black.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:39 pm