Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

Tamara vs WildFire

WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Tamara vs WildFire Empty Tamara vs WildFire

Post  WildFire Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:53 pm

Tamara is in her office checking her laptop at her desk when suddenly the lights start flickering.
    When they come back on WildFire is standing behind her.
    She looks up from her laptop.

Tamara :"Finally I sent for you an hour ago."

WildFire frowns :"I was busy."

Tamara :"Doing what?"

WildFire :"Don't be petulant Little Sister, it is none of your concern."

Tamara :"Since when is anything that happens in this Fed none of my business, I am the President..."

WildFire :"As long as I continue to allow you to be so."

Tamara :"So what is this your hint "to play ball or be replaced"?"

WildFire : "Hmm and do you think I should replace you? Perhaps find someone else??"

Tamara :"Hardly, but then again, it's not like there are not other suitable canidates, perhaps you would choose someone more to your liking? Charleen perhaps, then she can share your bed, your heart and your power?"

WildFire (annoyed) :"And what does that mean?"

Tamara :"Perhaps you would prefer, to make someone else President, someone who might "Put up and shut Up" perhaps, who would be President in name only and would hop on one leg whenever and wherever you please, bend over backwards to accomodate whatever you need or desire?"

WildFire :"That's hardly fair, I have always left you to your own devices, I do not tell you what to do."

Tamara :"Because it makes me easier to Control !!!"

WildFire :" Because you have a job to do, and if I continually interfere in it you will not be able to do your job PROPERLY!"

Tamara :"So this is what it's about, you don't think I am doing my job properly?"

WildFire :"Hmm so this is what it's about, my giving Experta a shot at the MOT champ at the PPV?"

Tamara (snarls) :"Yes,what the Hell where you thinking? Scheduling matches is my job !!"

WildFire :"It is well within my Authority to do so."

Tamara :"Yet you usually don't."

WildFire : "And you think I am overiding your authority? Taking away from your power and job?"

Tamara : "Do you think that you have the right to go around me like that? Do you think I am doing such a bad job that you can justify it??"

WildFire :"What you mean like deciding that Thraxas and Excellox won't be punished for their stunt in the parking lot? Puting their hands on non wrestlers?"

Tamara :"That was my decision to make, besides they will be punished quietly and without raising a major fuss, and people will just think it was a stupid stunt anyway."

WildFire : "Saving you major embarassment, but making you look like a weak President who won't enforce the RULES."

Tamara :"Rules which 90% of the Fed don't even realize exist, and have only be informally recognised."

WildFire :"..."

Tamara :"Why didn't you ever formalize them anyway? For the matter why do you even need a President? It's not like you need someone to schedule matches and stuff, most of what I do you could probably do easier yourself?"

WildFire :"I have many, many other matters to contend with, I am very very busy!"

Tamara :"And I am not! I am too busy to deal with this crap, let alone worry about you usurping MY AUTHORITY!!!"

WildFire : " Authority which I give you!!" WildFire pauses thoughtful "And yes I can understand how you feel, but understand there are more considerations here then your "Authority", I would not have done what I did, if I didn't consider it worth the price."

WildFire :"I understand that if you are seen as "my pawn" or "my puppet", you might as well not be President, because no one will listen to you , or respect you, so I let you be, EVEN when I don't agree with your decisions. I understand what a careful balancing act it is , for me as YOUR BOSS, and the OWNER of the SCT, and wrestler, and a member of the Immortals, to leave things that should be under your Jurisdiction, under your jurisdiction. "

WildFire :"You can not do your job, if you are seen to be my "mouthpiece"

Tamara : "Then let me do my job!!"

WildFire :"And leave me alone to do mine!"

Tamara :"You mean like your tag team match with you and The Wicker Man teaming up against Experta and Baron Bobhurst tonight?"

WildFire frowns :"I have the night off."

Tamara :"Not anymore, or would you like to pull Authority on me and once again do MY JOB!!!"

WildFire :"Fine we'll do it your way!"

The lights Flicker and when they come back on WildFire is gone.

Tamara slamms shut her laptop.

Tamara :"Oh this is not over, not over by a long shot !!!"

Camera fades to black
    Mr.Rich
    Mr.Rich

Number of posts : 46
    Registration date : 2010-12-12

Tamara vs WildFire Empty Re: Tamara vs WildFire

Post  Mr.Rich Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:48 pm

added

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 6:51 am