Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

3 posters

Soho sixx

killersword

Number of posts : 22
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Soho  sixx Empty Soho sixx

Post  killersword Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:11 pm

Killersword comes.Takes mic.

- Like you all know I lost my tag match last time. My partner was Reignman. Even little worser wrestler with me I almost beat those Soho Sixx and that false god Zeus. Ares told me not to do anythin for right now. I also told Titans to stay away. Even Kronos do not help me or you. I am not even intrested for you now. I am intrested for Soho Sixx only. After last match he have been like little boy. Have been talking and talking. Real mans dont talk.
    Thats not all. Actually my car was broken week ago. Someone was pierced my tires. I wonder who. Then like you all can see from Titantron it was Soho. Who knows why.
    So Soho come here right now and fight.

After that end I write is not going to be show. Idea is that it is beginning for Killerswords mind trip. Someway he starts to imagine things. He does similar tricks. Later he dont remember them. Somehow he forgets even he did them and always blames others. Like later what we find out is that he personally pierced his tires. It is not sure first where is the limit. Does he remember and know what he is doing or not. Is he just going down and why? Time will tell.
    zeusthefighter
    zeusthefighter

Number of posts : 71
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Soho  sixx Empty Re: Soho sixx

Post  zeusthefighter Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:13 am

OOC:I hope that the RP I did backstage will go before this.
    soho sixx
    soho sixx

Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  soho sixx Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:21 am

Soho Appears on the TitanTron

You're right, real men don't talk. I've never been a good talker, but I'm an excellent pain bringer
    Lets fight, right here, right now

YOU GONNA SCREAM IN PAIN

----------

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 7:02 pm