Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

Loki and Soho (Mot Challenge)

WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Loki and Soho (Mot Challenge) Empty Loki and Soho (Mot Challenge)

Post  WildFire Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:54 am

Wesley Brown is in his office talking to LoKi.

Wesley :"Listen and listen well, Soho Sixx is WildFire's brother and WildFire broke my back, so in your match tonight against Soho for the Master of Terror Championship, you will break Soho's back Ok?"

LoKi (Frowns)

Wesley :"It is very simple. WildFire hurt me, now I will hurt someone else he cares about, do you understand?"

LoKi : "..."

Wesley reaches into his desk drawer and pulls out a large amount of cash.

Wesley : "Hey maybe you understand this," He holds out the cash to LoKi "I will give you this so you will win, if you hurt Soho I will give you more, lots more, and if you break his back, like WildFire broke mine, I will give you so much money you will never be poor again !!"

Suddenly there is a knock on the door and Alfred Wesley Adamson walks in.

Wesley :"Eh like I said , you will never be poor again...think about it."

LoKi leaves with the money.

Alfred :'What was that about?"

Wesley :"I was just telling LoKi with all the stock tips I gave him he would never be poor again, now he has alot of money all thanks to me."

Alfred : "Insider trading?"

Wesley : "Oh no all completely legal; I promised I would never cheat ever again, I turned over a new, leaf, I think the word is."

Alfred :"Ahh ok, nice to hear, so have you decided who shall compete for The MOT now that it is vacant."

Wesley : "Oh yes, it almost slipped my mind, I meant to tell LoKi that it would be him and Soho Sixx."

Alfred :"Ahh excellent, LoKi has done good things for this fed and deserves a title shot, and if Soho Sixx wins that will make him the first Triple Crown winner in the SCT."

Wesley : "Triple Crown?"

Alfred : "he will have won the Cop, Black Crown and Mot Champ, and if he wins the Tag Team and The New Blood Championship eventually he will also be the first Grandslam Winner winning all of the Championships."

Wesley turns pale.

Alfred : "Yes and I think if you include the titles he has won in the AWA then it will have meant he has won 5 different titles and therefore is the most winningest wrestler in the SCT."

Wesley :"Really I didn't know that."

Alfred : "That's because Soho doesn't really seem to care very much about titles, he seems to care more about being with his friends and The Immortals. Do you know that WildFire and Soho have been in three different feds together, for over 3 years??"

Wesley :"That's a long time."

Alfred :"Yes I look forward to who will win between LoKi and Soho Sixx, I think they are very even, it will be very close."

Wesley :"That is why I made the match, that and to prove that I have turned over a new tree, and to prove I have buried the hatchet with WildFire.

Alfred : "Ahh that is good to hear, anyway I have to go I have other buisiness to attend to.

Alfred leaves.

Wesley nods watching the door close behind him.

Wesley :"Ahh I have him fooled good."

The Door opens again as Soho Sixx gets up from the nearby shadows and leaves the room.

Wesley (turning pale) :"What? Where did he come from?? How long has he been here for??"

The door swings closed.
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Loki and Soho (Mot Challenge) Empty Re: Loki and Soho (Mot Challenge)

Post  Wicker Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:36 am

GREAT!!! I like it!!
    ADDED!!!!

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 7:30 pm