Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

Interview with Soho Sixx

soho sixx
    soho sixx

Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Interview with Soho Sixx Empty Interview with Soho Sixx

Post  soho sixx Tue May 26, 2009 7:12 am

Charleen : Hi I am here interviewing Soho Sixx
    It is my pleasure this time to Introduce, The Executioner, one of the Foremost members of The Immortals, Soho Sixx

Soho Sixx : Hi.

Charleen : So you have been along standing associate and member of The Immortals and before that the Blood of Brothers, whats it like being an important and founding part of such a prestigious Faction in Wrestling??

Soho Sixx : My objective is to make my opponents cry out in pain and to be the top wrestler. Now I'm not the great strategist. You should congratulate Wildfire for this.

Charleen : So what is it that make The Blood of Brothers and The Immortals different than other wrestling Factions , I mean they have survived two different federations

Soho Sixx : The members of the hard core of our faction share a bond. In spite of the stormy crises, the Federation split, we've always kept together. Some could have gone - they were offered awesome deals - the what we shared was stronger, and we're still united. That's what makes us invincible.

Charleen : You are also one of the few core survivors of the hostile takeover of the AWA by SCT president Wesley Brown, any thoughts on the subject and how is the SCT and its style of wrestling and matches different or comparable to that of the AWA?

Soho Sixx : As you know, I'm not interested in all this scheming as long as I can hear my opponents scream in pain. What matters is that the AWA was a "young" federation when SCT had a larger background, not as a federation, but thanks to fighters like the Blood of Brothers / the Immortals.

Charleen : So you are infact one of the founding members of the SCT, yet you have yet to sample any of the major comerical or inring success that you had in your previous stint in the AWA, including the Black Crown Championship and Tag Team success, how do you plan to rectify that ?

Soho Sixx : Over the last few weeks, I haven't challenged for title match - no single match, no tag team match. Perhaps they're scared, or perhaps the "already tap out" are scary. In any case, whoever is responsible for that with soon have to account for it.

Charleen : And finally Soho if you could face any opponent that is Currenntly in the SCT today who would you face and why ?

Soho Sixx : I want to face Palace . Why ? I’m sure his voice is so lovely when he screams in pain .

Charleen : Well thats all for now, this is Charleen, and this is my interview with Soho Sixx. Soho Sixx thank you for time and I wish you well in any and all furture endevors in the SCT .

Soho Sixx : Bye

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:13 pm