Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

Fallout Begins

shadowinger
    shadowinger

Number of posts : 186
    Registration date : 2010-10-18

Fallout Begins Empty Fallout Begins

Post  shadowinger Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:21 am

Shadowinger storms backstage angry at Vanessa Canes reaction to Vara Verde's advances. Vanessa runs after Shadowinger shouting his name.

Vanessa: Shadow Shadow, babe!!! What's wrong with you?

Shadowinger: What's wrong is your advances towards Vara!!! The guy is crazy, keeps calling your Charlotte. But you seem to like the attention. Obviously I ain't good enough. More fool you Vanessa.

Vanessa: I'm not no fool. If that's the way you feel then so be it Shadow. I'm off to see someone who appreciates me. Mmmmm.... Let me think, yes Vara Verde. (Vanessa turns her back on the "Living Shadow" and starts walking back down the corridor in the direction of Vara Verde's Locker Room)

Shadowinger: You'll see your making the wrong the decision Vanessa. Vara will feel wrath of the "Living Shadow".Shadowinger enters his Locker room. Then punches his locker door. Shadowinger see's the SCT camera crew peering through the doorway. He then slams the door.

The SCT fans can see a storm is brewing between the Spectre and the Living Shadow.

(Can this seg be added to next Fridays show) Smile
    WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Fallout Begins Empty Re: Fallout Begins

Post  WildFire Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:53 pm

Added

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:30 am