Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

Darkness Begins

shadowinger
    shadowinger

Number of posts : 186
    Registration date : 2010-10-18

Darkness Begins Empty Darkness Begins

Post  shadowinger Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:53 am

The lights in the SCT Arena start to flicker on and off. The crowd wonder what is happening and look towards the SCTtron. A sound of cracking of thunder echoes around the arena. Then all the lights go out.

Then slowly a spotlight points towards the centre of the ring where a figure is standing. Dressed in black and a black cloak with a black/red mask the onimus figure stands holding a mic in his hand. (The crowd look in anticipation)

I'm part of the first wave of the CiR invasion of SCT. I am the 'Living Shadow' and I look forward to inflicting pain to many of the roster members. I look to bring consume my opponents with darkness and Fear. My first victim will be Vara Verde or as he's known as 'The Spectre', a tortured & twisted soul looking for redemption. In some ways we are very similar but I will look to bring a whole new level of destruction. I think the 'Spectre' vs the 'Living Shadow' has a fitting name to my debut match in SCT.

(Shadowinger raises his clenched fist in the air and opens his hand. A explosion of blue flame comes from each of the ring posts then the arena goes dark again for a few seconds. Once the lights come back on the ring is empty and Shadowinger has disappeared.)

The SCT fans look stunned and bemused but excited at the upcoming match of Vara Verde vs Shadowinger. The CiR invasion has begun but what will Wesley Brown and Tamara think of the current situation.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:38 pm