Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

2 posters

Paleghost vs Vince"The Rave" Rapture (march 2nd 2010)

WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Paleghost vs Vince"The Rave" Rapture (march 2nd 2010) Empty Paleghost vs Vince"The Rave" Rapture (march 2nd 2010)

Post  WildFire Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:14 pm

A Dark Figure dressed in a long black trenchcoat and helmet pulls up to the entrance to the arena riding a black skull emblazoned Harley Davidson.
    He dismounts tossing his keys and his helmet to a one of a group of waiting syncophants and goes to enter the arena.
    They quickly take care of his bike and move to flank him.

As he goes to enter the arena another car pulls into the parking lot but hits a rough patch and momentarily loses control nearly hitting the figure. His syncophants scramble out of the way as he turns and watches the car skid to a halt, barely millimeters from colliding with him.

The Dark Figure watches as the concerned driver jumps out of his vehicle to check on him.

Vince : "Hey is everybody ok, anybody hurt?? I lost control for a sec there, but good thing my breaks still work good. You sure nobody was hurt?? Everybody ok??"

The dark figure stands there.

Vince notices how close he came to hitting him.

Vince : "Oh Jeez, oh sorry, oh crap, hey you ok, let's call you an ambulance did I hit you are you hurt? Are you in shock?"
    He reaches for his cell phone.

Vince : "I'll call 911 !!"

The syncophants have gathered themselves and run up to the dark figure.

Syncophants (all together) : "Ah geez boss are ya ok are ya alright did this jerk hurt ya?"
    Syncophants (all together adressing Vince) : "Hey jerk what are you on drugs stupid jerk you better apoligize before you get your butt kicked jerk!"

The Dark Figure reaches out and gives the car an almost contemptuous one handed push sliding it backwards away from him.

The syncophants rush over and all grab Vinces car and push it over on its left side.

Vince : "Hey man what the?"

Syncophants (All together) : "Ya jerk stupid jerk thats what ya get for messing with the boss ya !!!"

Vince (freaking out) : "Oh my.. what the ... my car !!! You jerk!!! It was an accident... my car.. holy ..."

Dark Figure : "Do you know who I am?"

Vince (confused) : "Uhh should I?"

Dark Figure :"I am Paleghost"

Paleghost guesters and the syncophants grab Vince.

Paleghost : "Leave him with the trash where he belongs."

The syncophants proceed to gang up and beat on Vince as Paleghost walks away and enters the arena.
    Wicker
    Wicker
    Admin

Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Paleghost vs Vince"The Rave" Rapture (march 2nd 2010) Empty Re: Paleghost vs Vince"The Rave" Rapture (march 2nd 2010)

Post  Wicker Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:21 pm

added
    WildFire
    WildFire

Number of posts : 511
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Paleghost vs Vince"The Rave" Rapture (march 2nd 2010) Empty Re: Paleghost vs Vince"The Rave" Rapture (march 2nd 2010)

Post  WildFire Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:28 pm

lol I just added it and sent ya a pm about it

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:09 pm