Squared Circle Terror

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Squared Circle Terror

This is the forum for Squared Circle Terror

A Long Awaited Return

Gast

A Long Awaited Return Empty A Long Awaited Return

Post  Gast Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:10 pm

It had been many a year since the Judge had stepped into the ring in the SCT, but now he'd been called out of retirement, convinced to lace on the tights yet again - for his beloved fed needed him.

He couldn't deny the ring rust which had him well below the skill he had previously shared with the fans here, couldn't deny how out of shape he was but nor could he deny the fire that still burned beneath his breast as he stepped out from between the curtains onto the ramp his normal fireworks and pyrotechnics absent and highlighted by just a single white spotlight.

And how the crowd cheered.

It almost brought a tear to his eye as he slowly walked down to the ring and stepped between the ropes.

"Finally...the Judge has come back to the SCT." He exclaims as he lifts both arms to the sky and the pyro explode at the entrance ramp.

"But unfortunately much has changed since I stepped away from these hallowed halls and friendly fans. Thankfully Tammy has offered to lend me her assistance in adjusting to all the changes that have taken place since I was away, so with no further ado..."

The Judge points to the top of the ramp and as the smoke clears, there stands Tammy accompanied by the Judge's valet Antina, a scowl lastered on her face as she glares at Tammy her displeasure obvious.

((TAG))

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:53 am